• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Free Fall Booster Pack - Change log

Nice list. However i'm very suprised, and let down, that the Allies SMG's haven't been changed to having less recoil. One would think that numerous threads on how unuseable the Allies SMG's are for distances over what, 15 meters?, and a SMG recoil reduces mutator which gets 1277 hits say something about the insane random recoil of my beloved Allies SMG's.

Upvote 0
Nice list. However i'm very suprised, and let down, that the Allies SMG's haven't been changed to having less recoil. One would think that numerous threads on how unuseable the Allies SMG's are for distances over what, 15 meters?, and a SMG recoil reduces mutator which gets 1277 hits say something about the insane random recoil of my beloved Allies SMG's.

They are not too bad i just wish that shoothing from a supported position would be as stable as shooting prone those things are like snipers from prone but any other position its even worse than a pistol :p

Upvote 0
You forgot about the threads that there have been. ;) Also, take into consideration that not every owner of RO:O plays with Allies SMG's, if ever, let alone all the time.

The rocoil is fine - it encourages burst firing which can only be a good thing. Wouldn't hurt to make them a little more accurate though (only slightly). This would further increase the necessity to burst fire because sometimes it can feel like holding the button down and controling recoil kills quicker than short bursts.

Thx TW btw, great patch!

Upvote 0
Now go out there and annoy all your friends who don't have the game to BUY IT so we can keep up the pace on updates!!
im workin on it sarge, ive got a friend who plays bf2 right now an hes FINALLY CRACKING DOWN1!!, tho he says hes gonna try and find a hacked version first, but i told him its vac on all servers so good luck, and that its only 30 bucks or less in stores now... dont worry , il get tha boy to buy the dang game...

Upvote 0
You forgot about the threads that there have been. ;) Also, take into consideration that not every owner of RO:O plays with Allies SMG's, if ever, let alone all the time.

srry fer double post, i jsut have to say i have no trouble doing away lotsa jerries with my ppsh41, the recoil on that gun is fine, but the pps 43 has equal to more recoil with 200rpm less, thats the annoying thing...

Upvote 0