• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Free Fall Booster Pack - Change log

Very impressive list TW ! Thanks !

I dont like one thing though "- Removed switching scope modes with the F12 key. This was a leftover from the mod that was meant to be removed originally. Rapidly switching scope modes in game caused visual bugs."

I found this feature very nice and realistic, it was like giving player control over distance between scope and eye and i didnt noticed any bug while using F12. I hope you will bring back this feature in next patch.

Upvote 0
THANK YOU so much TWI.

MG fixes = major pwnage when I get that booster pack! W00T!!!

Also thanks a lot for the new vehicles. Good to hear you guys fixed the dolphin diving exploit and some of the other complaints that tankers had. I'm not a big tank guy myself, although I like being an AT soldier and taking out tanks with Panzerfausts or my PTRD :)

Next additions requested:
-AT grenades to replace satchels for combat engineers (only on tank maps though, sachels are fine on maps like Stalingrad).
-PTRS 41 (to counter Pfausts better) and Panzerbusche 39 (German AT rifle which was one shot at a time like the PTRD).

Upvote 0
BEST...DEVELOPERS...EVER!

Thanks a million, TW!

Good to see some of those lingering bugs getting fixed, not to mention all of the extra added goodies.

Shurek said what I wanted to say...

wow didnt expect so many fixes great job tw. My guess is that it will be released tomorrow because tomorrow is end of month and all other updates have been on tuesdays.

TRICK OR TREET !!!!!!!

If I was TWI I would say that they will release it tomorrow as long as 50% of the people post a pic of themselves wearing a children constume or something...

TW !!!

I thank you for the Delicious Candy you will probably bring us sometime this week

Upvote 0