• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Free Fall Booster Pack - Change log

Free Fall Booster Pack - Change log

Free Fall Booster Pack - Change log released!

Well - we are almost there with the next booster pack. It should be with you shortly! Knowing that everyone likes to know just exactly what is coming, we are posting the change log for you to read. To find it, just click on the "Discuss this article link" below.

And here, some of the highlights for you:

*Danzig is back: a completely rebuilt and reconstructed version of the famous mod map, with greatly enhanced graphics and gameplay
*The much-requested Panzer IV H
*The Universal Carrier
*Support for the Logitech G15 keyboard
*ROTV game spectating and "shoutcasting" functionality added
*Engine enhancements to give much greater view distances
*New skins for many tanks

There are a load more tweaks and fixes listed in the full log - so go and take a look!

- Many modifications/improvements to the infantry carried machine gun functionality. MGs are now quite a bit more accurate, with less recoil. MG34 single fire mode is much more accurate.

this is what i wanted to hear, didn't expect much untill the patch after this one. Good to see the MGs are starting to get some love.

ahh only a "soon." Tomorrow then?:p

Upvote 0
Best patch yet; I still miss some new uniform(s) and RO-Jucha...

Anyway: thanks Tripwire, when last patch was a little disapointement for me, this patch will be really, really great! Good news for tankers and MGers as well as many important bug fixes, not talking about one of my favourite mod maps:)

Good to see you are listening to the community:) Thx!

Upvote 0