• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Fraps99 Kill The Ball

Kaiser Tarkin

Oct 30, 2010
Alright I was recording....after about an hour. Fraps99 locked up and The Ball Crashed. So I decide to continue recording and then it crashed again....So then I decided to remove the ball and reinstall it. That made things worst!!! So I start up my game... When i click Resume, It works and I start off where I left off. When I click the "Load" on the Main Menu ... It just crashes to Desktop. When I click Campaign...The Map shows up but when I select a Level and hit Play it crashes to Desktop. So I try almost everything I could do to fix it. The only solution to me is the location of the saved game files so I can delete that to fix the Load screen. I cant even start a new campaign now.

Recording with Fraps, for about an hour?:eek:
Guess you harddrive got filled-up.

Limit your recording time to let's say 15min (YouTube's current max. clip time).

Another reinstall might be needed.
Uninstall, but this time also delete your C:\Documents and Settings\<your user name>\My Documents\My Games\The Ball folder.

I have the a external Hard Drive 1Tb so yea i can record up to like.....24 Hours if i want to.:) Yes it looks like its fixed now. Thanks.

Upvote 0