• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

FPS fix!! I have got it figured out

Specs:

Phenom 955 @ 3.2 Ghz
8 GB 1600 mhz Ram
MSI TwinFrozr GTX 275 (OC)

Started of with the beta.
Played the full game.

FPS = 25 - 40

Deleted ROEngine.dll

Set things the way I wanted em...so no blur etc. rest high / ultra.

Now constant 50 - 65 fps.

Absolutely smooth and TASTY!!!

Thanks a lot!

Upvote 0
It appears most of you that are getting improvements have old cards or newer ATI cards.

Heard a couple of others with newer Nvidia cards, including myself, say that it's not fixing the FPS issue.

First three settings are on medium/high, rest on low, and FPS ranging from 20-50 fps, with an average of 30-35.

Upvote 0
Are those of you that had good results just replacing the ini file or you are changing the settings also as they are outlined in the first post? Changing the settings would certainly change your FPS. If Debug stuff is removed I would say that this does do something though.

I dont understand how the ini file goes sour over time like milk anyone know how that works. I will say the ini files do get changed after playing I think that it keeps track of what servers you were on recently and adds that to the INI( I need to investigate further). I am not for sure what changes it would make that would cause the game to run worse though.

Upvote 0