• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Four sides? Ami, Aussie, Viet Cong, North Vietnamese and chinese

What do you mean by "RS1 had 4 sides". Had americans and japanese as far as I'm concerned.

Don't know about adding australia either. While a large contribution it isn't really large enough for the game. I mean 1 map with Australians in it would probably end up amounting to Australia's total casualties during the entire war.

Upvote 0
What do you mean by "RS1 had 4 sides". Had americans and japanese as far as I'm concerned.

Don't know about adding australia either. While a large contribution it isn't really large enough for the game. I mean 1 map with Australians in it would probably end up amounting to Australia's total casualties during the entire war.

I think he means how the Americans had the Army and the Marines and the Japanese had the IJA and the SNLF.

Upvote 0
I think he means how the Americans had the Army and the Marines and the Japanese had the IJA and the SNLF.

Which would be americans, americans and americans up against japanese, japanese and even more japanese.

None of them require different voices. They are just different uniforms. Each side in rising storm has 3 uniform variations. Americans have army, marines and marauders while Japan has IJA, IJA jungle and SNLF.

Upvote 0