• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

For What, Tripwire isn't Ready ???

Gameplay is pretty complete. Game just needs balancing. If you're looking for something different.....something to spice up your KF experience, then check the modding forums
Yeah i'm talking about GamePlay, but Damn don't be so complex in this. Its very simple, its not need to say what Killing floor hase, its need to say what is missing and what you wanted to see in this game ?

Xm, about modding Forums ? You want me to say that i need to express, my opinion(about what is missing In GamePlay and what should be) to convince you ?So you will write about this ?

Can you just be simple, and just write ? The killing floor isn't perfect in generally, as you want it to be.

My idea is to express, what is missing by Players, so Other Players that are Modding Killing Floor, could add those missing parts(I guess not in a Hight qualitative form, but in something that will add more interest in game, and a Desire to play it again and again).

Upvote 0
Im not sure if you heard of this new game coming out, it's called Red Orchestra: Heroes of Stalingrad...yeah, it's kind of a big deal.

I play killing floor almost every day, i play RO:Ost a few times a week when my clan has matches. i would rather TWI work on creating HOS then update killing floor.

i mean i must agree that killing floor could use some balancing, but they are way too busy to take the time to do it.

Upvote 0
Im not sure if you heard of this new game coming out, it's called Red Orchestra: Heroes of Stalingrad...yeah, it's kind of a big deal.

I play killing floor almost every day, i play RO:Ost a few times a week when my clan has matches. i would rather TWI work on creating HOS then update killing floor.

i mean i must agree that killing floor could use some balancing, but they are way too busy to take the time to do it.
You two Damn Right, but why Players that are Modding Killing Floor, Can't add those missing Parts Of GamePlay ? It's just so simple to say what is missing! and what you wanted to see, and then just to Work on scripts and animation.

Upvote 0

Im not sure if you heard of this new business plan TWI has out, its called zombie game gives us the money to work on HoS. yeah... its kind of a big deal... cuz without the munies generated from KF, there wouldnt be ppl working on HoS... those KF tshirts, the advertisements in KF, the mapping contest, the DLC's.. its a little late now to say, "hey you need to work on KF again" .. afterall, they got enough money from it to continue working on HoS.. but still. cows need to be milked sometime or the other.

You two Damn Right, but why Players that are Modding Killing Floor, Can't add those missing Parts Of GamePlay ? It's just so simple to say what is missing! and what you wanted to see, and then just to Work on scripts and animation.

ok whats missing? if youre talking about ppl making a balance mod, that only helps the servers who use it. its not the best solution.

Last edited:
Reactions: Discoisntdead
Upvote 0