• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

For What, Tripwire isn't Ready ???

or.......they are butchered and made into hamburgers :eek:

anyone up for KF Double-FleshPounder with cheese? :D

(this is a sarcastic post, KF will get some more attention and it's no where near "dead")

i love em both, RO and KF: i wouldve never bothered getting steam if it wasnt for RO (had to, it was good on ut2004). so im happy they have the resources to make such a awesome second game. but now it seems as though KF will only get attention when more funds are needed to fuel the phases in RO. judging by how long it took for them to patch the admin commands that gave infinite health etc. it was urgent but it was put off because fixing it wouldnt be as fruitful as adding advertisements. even the balance patch wouldnt be fruitful, its been put off so they can attach a DLC or another update. if a update is done its going to be done to get attention so they can put more into RO (hiring, being able to pay the finest: HoS is going to be good for a reason)

- i want the game to be balanced. what made the mod so fun was the challenge and difficulty. bring that back by adjusting the specimen health and nerfing the M14 spam aswell as the crossbow 1 shot on FP's.

-when something urgent like the admin commands comes up, i want it fixed immediately. we sent you various complaints and nothing was done for the longest time. it was a easy fix but it was put off.

i hope you understand, cleodj

Last edited:
Upvote 0
yeah i'd agree about what we refer to as "simple" fixes.........waiting 7 months for those admin console commands to get fixed also pissed me off. things that to us appear to be easy to fix, they just don't seem to ever find the time to fix them........from a business point though, i can see why they would be waiting to release updates/patches/fixes all at the same time so it can be combined through a sale and they can make money off it.

we also have to remember, not everything is as simple as they seem. ;)

Upvote 0
from a business point though, i can see why they would be waiting to release updates/patches/fixes all at the same time so it can be combined through a sale and they can make money off it.

Thats the truth. Fixes will be held up until theres more to put out along with it (DLC, maps, weapon, spicemens), but on the brightside, for a HoS fan it will mean a very awesome RO. Really looking forward to the gametypes, the full detail inside the tanks, the graphics, and the Danzig remake. So i guess for now, we will have to bare.

two%20gay%20men%20on%20beach%20vacation(1).jpg

Reactions: nath2009uk
Upvote 0
yeah i'd agree about what we refer to as "simple" fixes.........waiting 7 months for those admin console commands to get fixed also pissed me off. things that to us appear to be easy to fix, they just don't seem to ever find the time to fix them........from a business point though, i can see why they would be waiting to release updates/patches/fixes all at the same time so it can be combined through a sale and they can make money off it.

we also have to remember, not everything is as simple as they seem. ;)

Things are never as simple as they appear.

There are many sides to every issue, and many of them can only be seen by assuming TWIs position. And then look at it not only game-wise, but cash-wise.

Upvote 0
Who says twi isn't implementing anything?
The last time I checked, there's going to be a free content patch coming up "soon".

Of course they can't implement every single thing that has been suggested.
That's just not physically possible.

sorry, ma bad. Shoulda rephrased that to - why tripwire isn't implementing them ''yet"

I know they are busy with RO:HOS , and im looking forward to that. + they got future plans for KF.

KF Double-FleshPounder with cheese..sounds nice...flesphound with 4 arms and battle armor? :p

Upvote 0

Yeah, I think that kinda beat your immediate argument.

However, its still a question long-term. I personally think that TWI is trustworthy, and will continue what it started.

Whether that means lots of content in the future, or a sequel we can only wait and see. But I think that TWI won't leave us behind; I just can't picture such an awesome company doing something like that.

I believe in TWI! (and Santa-Christ:D;))

PS: If you dont get my joke, watch "Kickassia: the movie".

Upvote 0
You two Damn Right, but why Players that are Modding Killing Floor, Can't add those missing Parts Of GamePlay ? It's just so simple to say what is missing! and what you wanted to see, and then just to Work on scripts and animation.

you're asking why can't the community help make the game?

wow i'm not even going to start listing all the reasons why that is a horrible idea

Last edited:
Upvote 0
They never talked about making a KF2
@Sammers hahaha :D

Actually in the interview that popped up on steam around the end of E3 they made mention of KF2. They mention some none KF games too. They mentioned the upcoming upgrade would be free. They mentioned it would include some map fixes for official maps and some from the last contest would be polished and added. They also mentioned Firebug had something new coming that we'd enjoy and its not what we'll expect. Then they also mentioned a character pack coming. They briefly made mention of KF2. That gives me the impression KF2 is coming but if I was gonna make a bet on it I'd guess by this time next year it still won't be out and that's fine with me.

Upvote 0
Actually in the interview that popped up on steam around the end of E3 they made mention of KF2. They mention some none KF games too. They mentioned the upcoming upgrade would be free. They mentioned it would include some map fixes for official maps and some from the last contest would be polished and added. They also mentioned Firebug had something new coming that we'd enjoy and its not what we'll expect. Then they also mentioned a character pack coming. They briefly made mention of KF2. That gives me the impression KF2 is coming but if I was gonna make a bet on it I'd guess by this time next year it still won't be out and that's fine with me.

not exactly.....when they were asked if they might do a "KF2" later on, they said that hypothetically speaking, they could potentially do a "KF2" in the future but as of yet they have no plans for a sequel.

the other "none KF" games they were referring to would be RO2, which they are finishing development on, and other games they are publishing (not developing) like the Ball and Dwarfs. while they said that they will be creating more games in the future, they've yet to hint at any particular genre, although with the success of KF, most people would assume a sequel might be in store later in a year or 2.....or 3.....or 4 ;)

Reactions: [TW]schneidzekk
Upvote 0
I would like to see support for "DoomSinglePlayer" in "gametype" ,so it doesn't brake perks for regular gameplay when added in web admin

I would like to see some kind of notification for whitelisted and non whitelisted maps in vote menu
like in colors
kf-bedlam
kf-wyre
kf-samuraispirits
kf-lawlawlaw

or just
kf-bedlam | whitelisted
Kf-wyre |whitelisted
kf- samuraispirits | nonwhitelisted
kf-lawlawlaw |nonwhitelisted

or just to be able to make actual map packs so i could add to vote menu like,
mission maps -and when voted it would show all mission maps ,
only whitelisted maps -when voted only whitelisted maps shows,
only jump maps- when voted only jumpmaps would show (via support for doomsingleplayer) etc

but yea i know ,dream on

Upvote 0
I would like to see support for "DoomSinglePlayer" in "gametype" ,so it doesn't brake perks for regular gameplay when added in web admin

I would like to see some kind of notification for whitelisted and non whitelisted maps in vote menu
like in colors
kf-bedlam
kf-wyre
kf-samuraispirits
kf-lawlawlaw

or just
kf-bedlam | whitelisted
Kf-wyre |whitelisted
kf- samuraispirits | nonwhitelisted
kf-lawlawlaw |nonwhitelisted

or just to be able to make actual map packs so i could add to vote menu like,
mission maps -and when voted it would show all mission maps ,
only whitelisted maps -when voted only whitelisted maps shows,
only jump maps- when voted only jumpmaps would show (via support for doomsingleplayer) etc

but yea i know ,dream on

I've been wishing for something that changes the color of whitelisted and unwhitelisted maps forever. Then i just said screw it, got my own server, and only upload whitelisted maps! Even though it doesn't matter to me anymore, it does to my friends who play on the server.

Upvote 0
I've been wishing for something that changes the color of whitelisted and unwhitelisted maps forever. Then i just said screw it, got my own server, and only upload whitelisted maps! Even though it doesn't matter to me anymore, it does to my friends who play on the server.

well i have like 400 maps on the servers and personaly i really don't care what map i'm playing if i'm playing, (well if i come to play KF now ,i play WTF only anyway) ,but i know lots of ppl wants to play only whitelisted maps for whatever reason they have ,so just make it easier to recognized whitelisted from nonwhitelisted in the vote menu for them would be nice future imo

Upvote 0