• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

For those asking "When is the DE beta"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I'm on your side, mate.

______

The funny thing is that if TWI said from the very beginning that the beta will be delayed as well - there wouldn't be so much nonsense on the forums. Complaining so much will make them silent the next time when they are making a decision like that. You won't get even the tiny bits of information that you're getting from time to time.

Man up and wait till they release it. Whining on the forums won't get you anything.

If TWI announced that beta is delayed then we'd be informed. Would make me and (i think) a lot of others a lot happier. And why do you think we complain? Because we're getting no info because TWI is scared they'll miss a date again. It will cause negative posts and topics to pop up if they announce a delay, but at least people are informed.

Leaving everyone in the dark causes 24/7 complaints and unhappy customers which isn't a very smart thing to do considering they're a company trying to sell a product - this isn't very good advertising. "Complaining so much will make them silent" are you seriously saying that a bunch of people complaining on a forum TWI doesn't have to read has made them crawl into a bunker and lock all the doors and shut the radio?

Upvote 0
The funny thing is that if TWI said from the very beginning that the beta will be delayed as well

They said the beta would not be delayed, people don't like the thought of a beta that doesn't last more than 1 week, thats why they are complaining.

Yet they did ALSO say that they would be giving the information the night prior to the beta, not the morning, not the afternoon or evening, the night. Im no expert on timezones, but its only just become night over here in England. Whilst Trip are on the east coast of the US I believe.

Long story short, quit yo complainin' people

Upvote 0
And I'm saying not posting anything is NOT helping their current situation which is bit of a catastrophe. If the outrage was only on TWI's forums but it's on Steam's forums and a lot of other big internet communities who are eagerly awaiting the DDE-beta.

They said that they'll update us as soon as the situation allows. Wait for it and that's it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.