• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

For those asking "When is the DE beta"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a public Beta, NDA's won't come into play :)

great_success.png

Upvote 0
So I'm seeing a lot of people asking "why don't you just announce the date of the DDE beta"? Actually it is more along the lines of "you guys know when the beta will be, just tell us!!!" We do have a target date for the DDE beta, but it's not set in stone. What day it starts on depends on how quickly the current batch of bug fixing gets completed. In other words, if we give you a date right now and it moves, you'll just be disappointed. So we're going to wait until we're ready to announce the date. Those that ordered the DDE will get a lot of time with the game before it ships, and we'll give you a date as soon as WE have a firm date.

Friendly bump.

Upvote 0
Reactions: Nyax and Matkailija
Upvote 0
I don't want to complain, but the sentence " there won't be days without media and advertisements releases in August" was just wrong, it's 17 of August and still nothing really concrete......:D

but I repeat, it dioesn't bother me......;)

Your right, other than the big trailer that was on just about every video game news website on earth and even your sig, an entire week of having a full page takeover on Rock Paper Shotgun last week, the cover tip on for PC Gamer magazine US, nothing concrete has come out this month :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Your right, other than the big trailer that was on just about every video game news website on earth and even your sig, an entire week of having a full page takeover on Rock Paper Shotgun last week, the cover tip on for PC Gamer magazine US, nothing concrete has come out this month :rolleyes:

Can we have that trailer in 1080p, Ramm? Can't find it with better than 720p and I want to squeeze every bit of info from it

Upvote 0

I think we almost forgot you guys have to make more and more people know about the game.
It's just that we'd like some stuff for ourselves, you know like gameplay vids etc.

Not blaming you at all though. :)

Reactions: Matkailija
Upvote 0
I'm still really confused about the whole "gameplay" video people keep requesting. TBH I saw all the features I needed to see in the videos we have so far.

They've shown the new features, they've shown combat (With bots,) they've shown tanks, they've shown the new cover system and animations.

The only thing they haven't shown is PvP combat which frankly shouldn't make or break anything.

Can someone clear this up for me?

Upvote 0

The PC Gamer cover is pretty sweet, was going to scan it but my printer is all crazy retarded. (Also I don't know if I'm even allowed to that that, although it's just an advertisement.)

Upvote 0
A good recording with proper sound hasn't been produced. It's either got some kid asking grampa questions, music, or recorded from a handheld camera.

Whats so important about sound?
Immersion
I would like to see the Immersion factor, which the bots ruin as well. It would be different if the bots didn't run around like....bots.

Upvote 0
I'm still really confused about the whole "gameplay" video people keep requesting. TBH I saw all the features I needed to see in the videos we have so far.

They've shown the new features, they've shown combat (With bots,) they've shown tanks, they've shown the new cover system and animations.

The only thing they haven't shown is PvP combat which frankly shouldn't make or break anything.

Hey I don't get it either :) Hours of cam vids on the web showing most facets of the gameplay already. But hey, we'll release an HD vid soon enough anyway.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.