• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

For those asking "When is the DE beta"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
$8 is what I paid, and they are giving me a 3 week beta. Would I have the right to complain if it was a 1 day beta? No.

I agree to the terms "Before the 30th" when I clicked buy, apparently not many others didn't. They saw beta and thought "I get the game next week!"

I agree 100% to you!

Some people, after clicking "purchase for myself", started wondering: "ok, now... where's the "install beta" button?".

Upvote 0
I agree 100% to you!

Some people, after clicking "purchase for myself", started wondering: "ok, now... where's the "install beta" button?".

I would gladly trade my beta in for a release on the 30th.

I bought the pre order on the premise of the release date. I would think if TWI would go on steam and ask for preoders and say the release is a little more then a month away that they would have a more concrete date, I banked on TWI that the date set would be more concrete. I still remember when games went gold.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
$8 is what I paid, and they are giving me a 3 week beta. Would I have the right to complain if it was a 1 day beta? No.

I agree to the terms "Before the 30th" when I clicked buy, apparently not many others didn't. They saw beta and thought "I get the game next week!"

You would actually have a right to complain. Many people bought the DDE after being told beta would be 'a lot sooner'. Collateral contract.

Upvote 0
lag for Australia/New zealand

lag for Australia/New zealand

will there be much lag or will there be dedi's in Australia/New Zealand?

thats my only question.

personaly i was slightly sad when it was delayed but i guess its needed it did blow ym gaming scheduale away but i can deal with it because i already pre orded bf3, and i have others things to do.

Upvote 0

they aren't giving you a 3 week beta, nowhere does it state that. You'll get a 2 day early access if you're lucky.

Upvote 0
they aren't giving you a 3 week beta, nowhere does it state that. You'll get a 2 day early access if you're lucky.

I'm pretty sure we're going to get a bit more than that.

But even if we don't, Ossius is right, People that put a little thought into their purchase would have noticed that it lacked a firm beta date, but decided to take the chance, or throw TWI an extra bone, anyway.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.