• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

For those asking "When is the DE beta"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all. I've just never been able to understand the mentality that sharing less about an upcoming game is good. If you can give me an explanation as to how not posting new screenshots, videos of real (not staged / cinematic) gameplay, etc. helps Tripwire in any way, I'll be willing to reconsider my position.

Why on earth do you need new screenshots less than 4 weeks before release?

Upvote 0
Haven't you learned? Whenever somebody posts something like this, it's always fake and you instantly lose all credability in the future.

Grow up...

I said I was sorry ...it truely was an accident. I got excited an thought it was the RO2 beta. Sadly it was not, but only the old beta for the improvements of the old RO. It was an accident....

Mike

Last edited:
Upvote 0
well this sucks... I HATE AUSTRALIAN INTERNET WHY DO WE NOT HAVE UNLIMITED WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
(if you could can the beta files or installer be compressed?)
if your complaining about game prices any where in the world except Aus/NZ get real and check our prices double the US prices and ad another 10-30 $$$

Last edited:
Reactions: guzz60
Upvote 0
You did notice the rest of the message, right? Plenty of people have been asking for video of real multiplayer gameplay.

Soooo you'll get mp footage. Just because it's not on your time table doesn't mean they won't. They do have reasons . Ever consider they promised the rights to post the first mp videos to a media outlet? Or perhaps they are trying to gather specific footage involving all the beta testers ? Maybe theyve sent out many videos to websites waiting to release them all at once .
There are plenty of reasons they might not have posted yet .

It's frustrating . I get that.

Upvote 0
must.wait.longer.... in my opinion the media sucks at screen shots. Ive seen some cool screenshots but no screen shots showing off any kind of destruction of anything other than a fence maybe. Im just curious to see the media blitz we heard about. I thought the embargo has been released? we got grandpa trailer which was cool though.

Upvote 0
Come TWI quit being stubborn. We bought this beta 4week ago. Still no word wtf this is nutts. If I would have known that 4 week later you still wouldn't ever tell us when the early access would start. I would have waited. Excuse me for thinking you wouldn't treat you coustomer base like this.

This is hilarious, anything you do yet people find something to complain about. Doesn't matter if you give them mod tools, options, dedis, a great game and a ton of support apparently.. the more you give the greedier and more unappreciative some members seem to get.

If this was any other unnamed PC title we'd still be asking if we can have an "ok" pc interface, but with TWI people "demand" everything even tho they're trying to give us as much as possible.

Enjoy the first true PC-fps since half a decade instead.

Upvote 0
This is hilarious, anything you do yet people find something to complain about. Doesn't matter if you give them mod tools, options, dedis, a great game and a ton of support apparently.. the more you give the greedier and more unappreciative some members seem to get.

If this was any other unnamed PC title we'd still be asking if we can have an "ok" pc interface, but with TWI people "demand" everything even tho they're trying to give us as much as possible.

Enjoy the first true PC-fps since half a decade instead.

That's great and all but when I pre-order BF3 they say ok the beta starts 09/15 and on that day it will start. Where has these guys. Take or money push the release date back to further development. Then wait until the absolute that min to give us the eraly access. Thats is they aren't waiting the absolute last min to push the early access back.

Upvote 0
What ever dude 4 weeks no beta date this is nutts. I'll play thier game but I damn sure won't pre-order for them again. All we want IS WHAT WE BOUGHT
Oh I think you have brown stuff on your nose

When you placed the pre-order there was a writen date for the beta? No.
What it's your complain then?

The game had a release date, but it was delayed 2 WEEKS (looks like an eternity for some people).

Upvote 0
I have a horrible admission to make:

My wife made TWI do this.

We have a very busy month, and her PC cannot handle HoS. In rage and frustration over that fact she hacked TWI and corrupted several key parts of the code, causing the delay and making me stick a little bit longer with Insurgency and Killing Floor, both of which she plays rather well.

Now I fear for my PC as completition draws nearer.

:p

Upvote 0
;)
I have a horrible admission to make:

My wife made TWI do this.

We have a very busy month, and her PC cannot handle HoS. In rage and frustration over that fact she hacked TWI and corrupted several key parts of the code, causing the delay and making me stick a little bit longer with Insurgency and Killing Floor, both of which she plays rather well.

Now I fear for my PC as completition draws nearer.

:p

If that was true, you should rather fear for your life than for your computer. Just saying ;)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.