• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

For those asking "When is the DE beta"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I must be hallucinating the early unlocks and the hats and the outfits and things then.

And yeah they've stopped communicating despite the developers posting constantly for ages.

I wonder where that massive amount of negative rep you have came from?

Uhm .... I'd venture a guess that most of us wouldn't pay a dime for that, let alone an extra $10 US. We paid for early access, meaning weeks earlier than the announced August 30th release date. Also, you're forgetting they've stated that the beta wasn't going to be delayed secondary to the release date push. So, you're saying it's unreasonable to expect to receive a lousy 2 weeks of beta play by paying an extra 25% for the game???

I hope you feel unlocking a couple of guns without having to level first is worth a 25% premium!

Reactions: JohnnyRaygun
Upvote 0
Well they will have it but when you do a beta like that you gotat realize that eventually the majority of the people is not playing the beta to find bugs and report them, they just want to take a look at the game. The most important thing in the beta will be the stresstest. but obviously TW will get some other input like bugs, and things about balance of weapons, classes and maps.

Upvote 0
it doesnt matter if they are fixing bugs. The beta was just an incentive to buy the DE. everything is about money if you look into it enough.the real beta is the closed one, which is why they are fixing bugs while in the smaller closed beta. its all about the money. give twi ten extra bucks to play the "beta".

Upvote 0
If you bought the DDE to play the beta and aren't happy that you don't have the beta now, get a refund.

There is no point in guessing or demanding when it comes to the beta. It will be released when it gets released. It isn't some conspiracy to get more money from players or anything like that.

All the demanding and guessing does is clog up the forums with useless posts.

Upvote 0
Beta was/is probably going to be released a week before the original release date.
A week is "Plenty of time" as they said, so they expanded the beta by two weeks.

One week ago they said "a couple of weeks or so" couple being two, or so for breathing room.

I'm betting all my money on the 23rd, 7 days from now. I'm not a beta tester, I am completely guessing, but that is my wager.

Upvote 0
i heard from one of the beta testers that the game is very playable right now , and he doesnt really know why they dont release the beta now.

personally i think its rediculous to delay a beta because you are "fixing bugs"

the more people you have in a beta before release the better the product will be when it ships. A beta is to squash bugs , not delay it until you fix them.

The DDE beta is for stress-testing servers and what-not. They want to get all the main bugs out of the way before they release it to DDE owners. Stop getting your panties in a bunch, you're going to be playing the game before it launches anyway.

Upvote 0
Beta was/is probably going to be released a week before the original release date.
A week is "Plenty of time" as they said, so they expanded the beta by two weeks.

One week ago they said "a couple of weeks or so" couple being two, or so for breathing room.

I'm betting all my money on the 23rd, 7 days from now. I'm not a beta tester, I am completely guessing, but that is my wager.

But...... what if I die before the 23rd?!!!

Upvote 0
The DDE beta is for stress-testing servers and what-not. They want to get all the main bugs out of the way before they release it to DDE owners. Stop getting your panties in a bunch, you're going to be playing the game before it launches anyway.

You have a different opinion and think it's ok to just blatantly insult someone because his opinion is different than yours??? Yet you have high rep? Seems to me all the fanboyz spend half their time pumping up each other's rep and the other half ripping-up everyone elses. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Nyax
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.