• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad For the love of God...

Janek566

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 18, 2011
Biotics lab elevator
Hey

I'm looking for group/clan/squad (WHATEVER) that plays on or owns a server at suicidal/HoE diff. I'm sick of all the lvl 0s blocking out low ping hoe servers so i might as well join some group. I have level 6 medic and support and level 5 ss. medic is my favourite. I am even prepared to pay for a slot if i can just play with good players on high difficulty server(s). I'm begging you... *sobs* :(

Hey

I'm looking for group/clan/squad (WHATEVER) that plays on or owns a server at suicidal/HoE diff. I'm sick of all the lvl 0s blocking out low ping hoe servers so i might as well join some group. I have level 6 medic and support and level 5 ss. medic is my favourite. I am even prepared to pay for a slot if i can just play with good players on high difficulty server(s). I'm begging you... *sobs* :(

You might wanna add what part of the world you're in. That might help for people to know if you'd be in good ping areas for them.

Reactions: Janek566
Upvote 0