• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

For Poeple That Can't Start the Game - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@yoshiro

thx for fast reply,
yes there is no splash or anything.
Problem is: I just want to install the game, but Steam doesn't get the files..
Deleting prefetch should be done at boottime or are there any seperate files in a Steam Dir? I always maintain my reg, so running throug it too didn't get me any further.
Point is: I bought that game, downloading any "damaged" files doesn't work and as a solution support tells me to delete it?
(which i did, and after that all thats being created on my hd is the folder for the game without data)

Upvote 0
b91 if there is no splash screen RO is not at fault and you need to yell at steam support here. If RO isn't even attempting to open you'll have to take it up with them.

Pulse somewhere something is telling RO to look for files that don't exist. Don't know what to say here other then to try and find out what that is at this point. Check th ro.exe for extra commands in the target box, and anyplace else you can think.

Upvote 0
now

now

now i get this message, what does it mean????

Build RedOrchestra_Build_[2005-11-27_10.48]
CPU: AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 2214 MHz with 1023MB RAM
Video: RADEON X800 GTO (6561)
Could not spawn a GUI Controller!
Verlauf: UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Free

?????

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.