• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

For anyone having crashes since new update and using sperks

Code:
function AddKill(bool bLaserSightedEBRM14Headshotted, bool bMeleeKill, bool bZEDTimeActive, bool bM4Kill, bool bBenelliKill, bool bRevolverKill, bool bMK23Kill, bool bFNFalKill, bool bBullpupKill, string MapName)

Can't compile with that code above. You'll get errors and even if you got it to compile with all those files you've provided, server still crashes.

Upvote 0
alittle more info pls :)

so far a number of server inc some poplar ones are all running using that, inc my own :)

which os etc...

Also thats not the only changed line the killed patriach line has changed too

Source code with changes to recompile if ness http://www.multigameservers.com/ServerPerksMut.rar

EDIT: Just recompiled again and all was fine, compiled perfect
cheers

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hey MGS Sniper :) Thank you for the quick fix on the server perks :D My two server perk servers seem to be working good as of right now.

Question? If I decide to work on my perks mods any, will this fix 1. compile things correctly? 2. allow others to us the perk mods i compile under this fix, with no problems with server perks? Just wanted to check before I do any coding and then compiling :p

Upvote 0
Hey MGS Sniper :) Thank you for the quick fix on the server perks :D My two server perk servers seem to be working good as of right now.

Question? If I decide to work on my perks mods any, will this fix 1. compile things correctly? 2. allow others to us the perk mods i compile under this fix, with no problems with server perks? Just wanted to check before I do any coding and then compiling :p

Yes mate you will be fine it does not push the serverperksmut to the client

If you compile the serverperks along with the perk files you need to decompile the ROengine.u first to update the ucc files with the new additions. If you just leave the serverperksmut and serverperks.u in your system folder then you dont have to do the above

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yes mate you will be fine it does not push the serverperksmut to the client

If you compile the serverperks along with the perk files you need to decompile the ROengine.u first to update the ucc files with the new additions. If you just leave the serverperksmut and serverperks.u in your system folder then you dont have to do the above

Nope I just compile the perk source files and the weapon source files that go together. The Serverperksmut and serverperks.u are just in the system directory. I don't compile the serverperks source with my perks :)

But, Awesome :D wanted to make for certain :D Again, great work on the quick fix ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I keep getting this error

Code:
C:\Users\Forrest\Desktop\GameCreate\killingfloor\ForrestPerks\Classes\ServerSStats.uc(722) : Error, Missing '{' in function

Line 721 - 722:
Code:
function KilledPatriarch(bool bPatriarchHealed, bool bKilledWithLAW, bool bSuicidalDifficulty, bool bOnlyUsedCrossbows, bool bClaymore, string MapName);
function WonGame(string MapName, float Difficulty, bool bLong);

Upvote 0
-MGS- Sniper many thanks

Any way you can post / send me a copy of your SRHUDKillingFloor.uc file?
I am trying to update the implementation within the KFL mod and get this when compiling:

Code:
Classes\ServerPerksMut.uc(29) : Error, Unrecognized type 'SmileyMessageType' within 'SRHUDKillingFloor'
Thanks for posting the other updated files for this.

@forrestmark9 since you have shown that the line number fingered was correct you need to look before that line for an open function.

Code:
function PlayerDied();
function KilledPatriarch(bool bPatriarchHealed, bool bKilledWithLAW, bool bSuicidalDifficulty, bool bOnlyUsedCrossbows, bool bClaymore, string MapName);
function WonGame(string MapName, float Difficulty, bool bLong);

Last edited:
Upvote 0