• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

FluXiService - Game Hosting

What company are you cooperating with and what purpose do they serve for your business?

Well we was in a partnership with multigameservers which a mate owns. We was able to use one of their USA servers. Seems we can't exactly afford to get USA in, we was partnering up to try and get it going so we can get our own one to work with our system. Downside is, their system will be changing which isn't compatible in quite a few ways. It's also going to be manual which wont work with new orders as clients may have to wait up to 12 hours on getting their server installed etc etc. With the system we currently got, it takes less then 5 minutes depending on the game and how big the game is. Killing Floor itself takes around 30-60 seconds installation.

Upvote 0
I thought I would be generous and give you guys an exclusive deal. All KF orders will be a lifetime 50% off with the code 'KFForums'. This is limited to 10 uses so get it while you can!

Test servers:
1.) 195.154.209.113:7707 - official
2.) 195.154.209.113:7719 - official
3.) 195.154.209.113:7731 - official
4.) 212.83.170.127:7707 - client

If you have any questions, feel free to ask here, PM my steam (zifluxiz / [Fs]FluX) or ask away at out live chat on the website.

Happy fragging guys ;)

Upvote 0
I thought I would be generous and give you guys an exclusive deal. All KF orders will be a lifetime 50% off with the code 'KFForums'. This is limited to 10 uses so get it while you can!

Test servers:
1.) 195.154.209.113:7707 - official
2.) 195.154.209.113:7719 - official
3.) 195.154.209.113:7731 - official
4.) 212.83.170.127:7707 - client

If you have any questions, feel free to ask here, PM my steam (zifluxiz / [Fs]FluX) or ask away at out live chat on the website.

Happy fragging guys ;)
Offer is still around. Grab it while you can.

Upvote 0
Awesome, cool beans....

Awesome, cool beans....

Quick note to say thank you Mr Flux and Fluxiservers for your (a) awesome discount on my 6 slot KF server (b) prompt, professional and slick service in setting up my access and (c) putting up with my pestering on Steam chat.

For those of you looking for a KF server, or any other server for that matter, I highly recommend these guys. I've had zero downtime, lag or any other issues since I signed up last week. The discount is awesome and Flux himself has been really helpful.

I'll gladly upgrade to an open server shortly so any of you guys can hop on. I run a ScrN Balance/ServerPerks game mode along with Zed Manager. All perks are bumped up to bonus 30 and number of zeds on screen is set to 70, all on Suicidal/HoE difficulty. Good, fun times.

Once again, cheers Flux, you da man. ;)

Upvote 0
We're live again and here is the details to keep you up to date:
http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=115945

By the way, I have revisited the cost per slot and made it slightly cheaper. The Killing Floor series is one of those games I want to make sure is supported well enough that I will make this move permanent. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Upvote 0