• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

FluXiService - Game Hosting

FluX

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
www.fluxiserver.co.uk
Hi all. Some of you know me from Killing Floor as a modder but I recently started up my own business - game hosting. I got permission from Yoshiro for this so I apologise to those who dislike this. Also if moderators think this is in the wrong section, be my guest on moving it to the correct place.

FluXiServerLogoX200W.png

Know anyone who might want a server?
Are they worried about massive prices, instablity and terrible reponse time?

Tell them to try the new service offered by FluXiService.
They're cheap, reliable and hard working to keep your servers up and running.
Join today and get a thank you for your service with 20% off your first month with code "welcome". We are able to do limited sponsorships which will gain the first month free and second month 20% off currently (may change in the future).

Join now ~ Where it all begins

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/fluxiservice

Manger/Owner of Fluxiservice
Ashley 'FluX' Goodrum.

Last edited:
Cool stuff! I probably won't use your stuff simply because I have no need of a private server. :p But imo it's cool to see a community member who loves this game decide to offer hosting services, cause you'll be quite involved in making it the best it can possibly be. Bravo!

Cheers mate. Nice to see some nice comments around the forums for once :p
I've always done game services by either renting or hosting them myself but I really hated all other companies and I mean they were utter crap. Either my files were using someone else's server configuration files, using another persons's server overall or even no control on your server at all. I am always the type to do it myself and this is one of those things. If I can fix up what companies can't properly do like support and proper managing, I will do it myself and show how they should do it.

Also on a side note, we are only available in UK/France right now due to expenses but as soon as it really kicks off, I will garentee global locations. USA is my next target.

Upvote 0
Seems like I may be able to help out those from the USA as I am talking with someone now about it for a USA dedicated server.

EDIT: USA will be up and ready for tomorrow but will be done from another business website. Contact me and I will give you the details. It will be done around FluXiServices with the same service and prices/deals but it will be done through another website.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You also allow us to chose server settings such as game settings right? Mutators, MOTD, Admin logins and and and...

Too bad you cannot accept many payment methods. The price seems rather fair.

You get full control on what you want on your server. See it this way, you are paying for slots on space you are having hosted for you. You get all of that customisable when you want through our control panel (TCAdmin).

The payment methods are only locked to PayPal for now for safety reasons and then in the future we will bring out more.

I wish you good luck with this :)

Thank you very much :)

Upvote 0
You get full control on what you want on your server. See it this way, you are paying for slots on space you are having hosted for you. You get all of that customisable when you want through our control panel (TCAdmin).

The payment methods are only locked to PayPal for now for safety reasons and then in the future we will bring out more.
Good. Still however you might want to expand your servers (in the future or next time) a little to the east europe. (Central Russia if possible)

Would be great if your payment methods support Webmoney or Yandex Money. Paypal has been screwing with me a lot since last time :/

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Ok whoever was interested in a EU server, you can order straight away.
Whoever wanted a USA server please PM me or leave a message here. I would like to gather names for those who wanted so I can message when all is good with a link.
Keep us up to date when you are going to support different payment methods and/or server expansions. I am quite interested to be honest.

Time will show...

Upvote 0
Keep us up to date when you are going to support different payment methods and/or server expansions. I am quite interested to be honest.

Time will show...

I personally find that PayPal is the safest option then the rest. I also know it had problems many years ago but a lot has changed. When you say server expansions, what do you mean?

Upvote 0
I personally find that PayPal is the safest option then the rest. I also know it had problems many years ago but a lot has changed. When you say server expansions, what do you mean?
Server expansions:
You establish your servers on the macroregions Europe (UK) and USA. That mean's the server administrators (owners of slots) in Europe and USA will experience basically no ping/latency. What I want to say is, that the eastern part (Central Russia) of "Europe (if not already Asia)" would not likely have a very low ping. If you are going to create another server in the eastern Europe/Asia then it would be naturally otherwise.
I don't give you the task to do so but it is always your choice. If I am going to be the administrator of one of your slots hosting, I await to have it nearby in terms of broadband. In other words: Low ping; almost as if I host directly from my machine.
Don't get me wrong if you did so on some points. The time for me to rent your server slot(s) is still a bunch of time far away. It all depends on my Reallifesituations. I cannot say for sure but I am already interested.

Have a great day.

Upvote 0
USA is now live. I apologise for the time it took as we ran into a few problems. Remember, this is a temporary USA server until we get our own official one which at the end, will get a free transfer across. I even will transfer all servers across myself if people would prefer that. The server is located in Atlanta.

Link: http://multigameservers.com/order/cart.php
Myself and my staff will be supporting on their the same as if it is on our own website.

Hope to see some faces grabbing their 20% off with the welcome code "welcome".

Upvote 0
When we saw so many people wanted USA, we made a partnership with another company to help us allow them users to use our services in their location. Well recently they was DDoS'd which shut it down. Once that was fixed (a few days ago), it also was then hacked. Due to all of this, there is a lot of thought in the process of the way the partnership company wanted to go and it wasn't compatible with our system. We are sorry to those who ordered from it and will have all orders canceled and refunded.

I hope we can get a new USA server for our own personal way like we do with the FR server. Thank you for your co-operation on the situation.

Ashley 'FluX' Goodrum
Owner of FluXiService.

Upvote 0