• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Fleshpound "Weakspot"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling someone a troll because you can't win a debate isn't a very nice thing to do. :(

Fine I lose, you happy now?

Its not even debating, OP asked if its a bug or not, I answered

case closed

EDIT: he also asked why I believe so. Because I was told by TWI member

and yes going offtopic with your ˝debate˝ is indeed trolling

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Oh by the way, assuming you are telling the truth (which I have a hard time believing), I'd like to ask you if you're allowed to be disclosing such information and asserting it as truth? Considering TWI haven't made an official statement on this yet.

All of this just reeks bull**** to me... sorry dude. I guess there's nothing more to say.

I apologise to the OP for bringing this off topic.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Oh by the way, assuming you are telling the truth (which I have a hard time believing), I'd like to ask you if you're allowed to be disclosing such information and asserting it as truth? Considering TWI haven't made an official statement on this yet.

All of this just reeks bull**** to me... sorry dude. I guess there's nothing more to say.

I apologise to the OP for bringing this off topic.

I wish I would have saved a screenshot or knew the name of the thread because I distinctly remember a TWI poster saying that it was not a glitch and won't be changed because it was an intended strategy for players who could pull it off.

Upvote 0
i agree as i have said and seen in this thread it is obviously in the code of the game to decap a FP however as many people have said you say TWI have said it is not a glitch but where in the forums have they said this i want a link emotion has skirted this question many times perhapse now that this thread is over and dead it no longer matters but in the future if you are quoting a dev please post a link if some1 asks you to so we can avoid this mess

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.