• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics Fleshpound Tactics

the easiest thing is just have a zerk tank him (blocking his attacks with the hammer, and preventing rage with 2! of his nades if he has any left) while geting spammed by the medic (again a nade greatly helps). everyone else keeps the creeps away, and/or spams into the FPs head. on hard and above it greatly helps if the medic has vaccination and armament. that way the armor will hold much much longer.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
If you watch the zed health while being a commando, you'll find that nades do almost no damage to scrakes and fp. Don't waste your nades on them, throw your nades at huge crowds of zeds for epic zed time and exp.

Wrong. Yes, nades are useless against Scrakes, but there are vital for killing Fleshpounds. I'm not sure, but it seems like nades have smaller radius comparing to KF1, or non-linear damage scaling or just bugged :) Nade detonated directly at FP feet does huge amount of damage while nade in like one meter from it doesn't do any significant damage.
Btw, nades don't trigger each other. And Commando's HE nade does more damage to big zeds than Support's Frag nade.

Upvote 0
Sorry, but I have to ask. You still aim for the head and not the glowing chest..right? :eek: I have seen several people going for body-shots and that got me thinking.

Yeah, people just aim for the glowy stuff because its easier to see. Fps have their damage resistance so even then the head comes off easier than the body.

Upvote 0
I found something that works for me as a medic.

I throw a grenade at the FP's feet and make sure I keep aggro. Then, I just circle around it in the cloud dumping everything I have. I hardly take any damage and if I do, it heals quick.

You NEED to have a few helpers around otherwise you will run out of ammo very fast.

Upvote 0
I found something that works for me as a medic.

I throw a grenade at the FP's feet and make sure I keep aggro. Then, I just circle around it in the cloud dumping everything I have. I hardly take any damage and if I do, it heals quick.

You NEED to have a few helpers around otherwise you will run out of ammo very fast.
But that just wastes precious medic grenades :eek: fine if you can keep up with healing 5 m9's.

Upvote 0