• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Fix the game before you make a new expansion

Status
Not open for further replies.

fish.

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 19, 2011
First of all I'd like to apologize for my bad grammar.

I'm starting to really get frustrated of how you decide to handle your problems and I will name the major issues that has to be fixed asap because this is just embarrassing. There haven't been any sign yet, instead you are announcing a new expansion pack.

• Fix the bugs such as shadows, sounds, weapon swaping, proning, tanks
  • Fix the stats bugs. Why on earth do you need to complete a map in order for your stats to be saved and not lost?!
  • Make a function were teams are being swapped after each round rather than people being in the same team all the time
  • Increase the sprint duration with 10-20%. Hell, even I can run longer and I'm weigh 92 kilo
  • Slightly increase the normal movement speed

Even your forums are coded with cheap vBulletin crap.

You should probably realize that Rising Storm, which I'm sure you're referring to, is a community made (third party) mod/expansion for Red Orchestra 2. TWI is not developing it.

And in case you haven't noticed this either, there's been no fewer than eight major patches released by TWI for RO2 already that has addressed a great number of issues.

Just a friendly tip for future rants: Please know about what you're talking about before you decide to complain and look silly. Same thing goes for the quip about vBulletin.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.