• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Fix for unranked servers showing as ranked

could have been done another way

could have been done another way

Thank you for all your work so far but, I think you could have gone about the approval system a bit different that wouldn't have affected so many legit servers.
Unranking all these servers on a Friday (first weekend) will basically kill a lot of our work building up our servers. Maybe you could have left them up as you weed out the ones you're going to unrank and give the others the benefit of doubt in the meantime.
Stll waiting for an email to our GSP

Upvote 0
Thank you for all your work so far but, I think you could have gone about the approval system a bit different that wouldn't have affected so many legit servers.
Unranking all these servers on a Friday (first weekend) will basically kill a lot of our work building up our servers. Maybe you could have left them up as you weed out the ones you're going to unrank and give the others the benefit of doubt in the meantime.

I totally agree. It's killed our server, i guess i just have to wait til our server gets accepted for Ranked status.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Couldnt agree more

Upvote 0
Does this mean all emails have been sent out for acceptance for a ranked server?

Or are they ongoing?

The OP states:

"It is taking us a little bit of time to chew through all of these applications, so bear with us."

That would imply that, no, not all servers that applied have been reviewed for approval.

Have all of the servers that have been applied for Ranked status recieved it? Or are you still rolling out more? I see our server hasn't been given ranked status yet. :(

He also stated that they are

"only currently rejecting servers that aren't a legitimate clan, gaming community, or GSP"

So if your entity qualifies as one of those you should be approved.

At least that is how it reads to me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I still think there are other issues with stats. I started out with 400 kills and 100 deaths when I had never touched RO2 before.

thats an understatement. the stats people have appear to be random, ive apparently made 600+ kills, thats soem goin for only having played a handfull of rounds.

i want to hear bout this issue being resolved.

Upvote 0