Me neither. Game stop working a couple of weeks ago. Noticed it when I tried to connect from same computer in another network.This did'nt fix it at all for me, i still have the issue
Solved it by reinstalling.Me neither. Game stop working a couple of weeks ago. Noticed it when I tried to connect from same computer in another network.
Now I'm back at home but still cannot connect. Tried the first post thing but no luck.
I'm from Buenos Aires btw.
I live in italy and I often have this problem
There is a simple solution: Delete the file System/steam_appid.txtWhen you have a working install, and use UCC Make it will f*ck up, everytime I update my mutator I need to delete the system folder and redownload it to have it fixed, kinda annoying
Unfortunately, you have your facts wrong. Tripwire is not the cause of this issue. The problem is in receiving incorrect files from Steam. We have continually attempted to work with them to fix this, but they have not been able to pinpoint the issue. We are sorry about this issue, but we have done everything we can to correct it.Same here in Norway, bull**** network made by Tripwire Interactive for a good game like this. It's so bad that I can't even play the game I paid for and the game I like the best.
My KF has similar problem like rarebreed said......My KF worked flawless a few months ago now it doesn't, I get the index.rom hang.....
Unfortunately, that's not an option for me right now. I have other bunch of steam games going too, and I don't like to mess them up. It's unfair to say this but none of them has connection issue like this, even after the mess above.I would try deleting your whole Steam installation folder and see what happens. Since there was no update to Killing Floor in May when this issue started, you are correct in believing that it's a Steam issue. Please let us know if this helps or if the problem remains after deleting the Steam folder and reinstalling Steam(and Killing Floor).