• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

First game you remember playing

GTA1.

But the real game, that I really felt in love with, was Medal Of Honor & Medal Of honor: Underground for PS1.

Does anyone remember these games?

Of course I remember GTA1. Its free world approach to that kind of game was quite revolutionary.

Haven't heard of MOHAA:Underground as I've never played PS (And of course PC MOHAA was much better than any console port anyway).

Upvote 0
In Retro Episode #3 Extended - YouTube

This is far from the first game I remember playing, but when I did play it (on the Amiga 500) it actually somehow managed to stay as my favourite for a long time, despite other smash hits. It just had a lot of potential. The guy playing here is basically a douche, and he doesn't show half of what this game was capable of, you could interact with strangers at the bar, impersonate a cop, get involved in the feud between the two factions of bad guys and actually get that Ssslash guy as an ally if you play your cards right, sneak around in forbidden areas to steal stuff for a lot of different secondary missions, but he is just going for the big objectives straight away, and thus not showing anything of how revolutionary this game really was in terms of AI and RPG gaming (remember it is from 1985, only the Ultima-series at that time could could provide a similar feeling of free world exploration, and of course those two games where totally different in every way).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Supaplex!

Supaplex_2.png

Upvote 0
MDK on the class room computer back in 1998 or so.
To this day i have no idea why MDK was still installed on the class room computer, for a class room of 6-7 year olds ( not complaining though. Those where the best lunch breaks of my life, the others had lego and drawings , i had MurderDeathKill).

490868-mdk31.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
In my case I vaguely remember it being Super Mario Bros 1.

Haven't heard of MOHAA:Underground as I've never played PS (And of course PC MOHAA was much better than any console port anyway).

PS1 Medal of Honours has nothing to do with MOHAA as they are completely different games, and the best MoH game to this date IMHO is pretty much the very original PS1 MoH before Underground. MOHAA is pretty good, but pales in comparison before the so-called original.

(Brb, flame-retardant mode engaged.)

Last edited:
Upvote 0