• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Firefox 3 is Out

Ack, when I click on the arrow that normally gives me my saved website addresses it gives me some of my bookmarks instead. What in the world....

Actually it gives you the sites you last visited. It just is more detailed and has the site logo with it too.

I like it alot. Just a second ago I typed a link addres that wasn't even the right one, but this thing still got me to the right site. It's like a google or other search program.

Upvote 0
Only thing sucks about it is that it doesn't seem to work on my wife's laptop - Toshiba Tecra 8000 w/P2-233, 128MB and XP SP2. It literally will not start. I've re-installed it twice.

I LOVE it on my eeePc, though. The F11 full screen mode is great - the whole title bar goes away unless I move the mouse over it ... that's just fantastic.

Upvote 0
Type the following in the adress field

about:robots

They forgot a few details.

Robots eat old people's medicine for fuel, and robots are strong, because they're made of metal. Also, persons who deny the existence of robots may be robots themselves.

Don't forget - only Old Glory has an insurance plan against robots.

Old Glory: for when the metal ones come for you.

edit: great bladerunner reference, though...

Last edited:
Upvote 0