• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Firefight gamemode FTW!

+1 for FF. I don't know yet if I really like it BETTER than territory (doubt it) but it IS a really nice change of pace. I've only got about 3 hours in-game so far, but it's mostly been FF in apartments. It is a bit addictive.

It will be interesting to see how the different game-types populate servers when the final game hits, but at the very least a quick couple of rounds of fire-fight will be a good way to warm up.

Like Tripwire has been saying for months...now we have OPTIONS.

And options are good!

Upvote 0
Personally I would love to have the traditionally bomb and defuse / search and destroy game mode brought into RO2, I wouldnt play anything else if it was in there. Now I kind of have to even if I dont like it that much, because the game is just that good and I love FPS games with the WW theme.

Upvote 0
Still havent tried it; doesnt seem very appealing.

Nor has the idea of "constantly changing spawns" been a selling point for me. Brings back memories of MW2 and Black Ops.

Me: Imma clear this house!

Me: Sweet all clear, lets move on..

*Enemy spawns in the room i JUST cleared 5sec ago*

Him: YOU DIE NOW! BANG!!!

Me: wtf where did you come from?

I dont want them taking it out, i just hope it doesnt become the popular game type...

Upvote 0