• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Finding cooperative tankers more easily ingame

All people in the tank gets credit for the kills.

And Suvorov, did you get your Hob installation to work?

As a matter of fact, I did! (mass confusion on name recognition ensues)

I had it installed correctly, but it didn't 'take' until I figured out how to upgrade to CoD version 1.5; now I'm able to get in on HoB servers and all with no problem. Thanks for asking!

Now, if I can just find a bunch of CoD players who aren't the standard-issue 'spray and pray' types who will play more like RO players...!

Upvote 0
I started to play afew days ago , and due my poor pc( p3 1000 , with fx5500) im not really having fun at infantry map , well i do have fun when there is teamplay , but otherwise , getting killed without even seeing the spryaer infront of u , well gets the fun out :\.

So i tried the tanks , that ithouht i hate ... and , its like a whole new game!!!
My pc not making big diffrence in tank battles , and i like all of it , driving and guning , and even mg( thought abit dull without infantry to shot at :) ).

From the start of my tanknig carrier , i had a few players that were pataint and tought me alot of stuff that a good tanker should know , and how he should act. i wont name names cuz i mgiht froget a few , and that be unfier to them , but ill do say that all of them were wearing TT.

So i desided to put TT too , so if u see me , feel free to join up and teamup :) But beare in mind im still learing to play corectlly.

The only "problem" with the whole TT as i see it , is that when i play an hour or so with someone with TT on , and then he has to leave( after lots of fun , even if we didnt get many kills) then i look at ppl that playing , and if i dont see TT , i just leave the game , cuz i dont want my fun session to ruin by some little kids that dunno how to play :\

And one last thing , i have now a new headset , so Voice commnction ftw.

Sry for alot of mispells , i got that problem ... u deal with it( just kidding)

Upvote 0
[TT] Nevermore, Part 2

[TT] Nevermore, Part 2

Rant on. :mad:

I just came of Barashka on the RTR2 server. I'm in my StuG III in my favorite spot, which happens to be on the South Bank capzone in an ideal location to defend the Railroad Bridge as well as the eastern flank of South Bank while supporting infantry assault on North Bank. I notice that Soviets are heavily advancing from the west flank, and they're 50% finished capping.

Usually I prefer to type chat, but time was of the essence, so I radioed the Tiger on VOIP and requested that he move onto the capzone, because all he was doing was lobbing shells over the top of Railroad Bridge.

"What?" somebody types on chat. Might have been him, maybe not.

I repeated VOIP, "Please move onto the capzone. Russians are about to win."

He pulls up behind my StuG, and some other tankers assist in driving back the Russians.

Then he plants an 88mm HE shell in my StuG's arse, which doesn't kill me, but it bursts my eardrums and makes my armor go red.

Then, as I usually do without losing my temper on VOIP or chat, I disconnected in a rage and the Germans lost.

Rant off. :)

My point is that it's hard to soar with eagles when you're teamed with turkeys.

Somebody give me a Sturmgewehr and a Stahlhelm.

Upvote 0
That ****s man! I've had that sort of thing happen to me alot. If any of you guys are tankers by nature and you see me online "[sPzAbt.503].Bix" feel more than welcome to hop on in my tank. Even if you guys are new I'm willing to coach you along in the art of tanking. That goes for all of the guys of sPzAbt.503...we are all willing to help the new guys learn and willing to team tank in order to have a better experience. We are trying to get more and more people interested in the tank maps and making sure the new guys have a good time! We'll see you on the battlefield!

Good Hunting!

Upvote 0
I definitely hope to see you all online. I am a newbie to the game and would love to get the most out of the tank filled maps. So far my experience is that no one on the public servers wants to drive -- which I am no better either. So I have been left in the gunners chair blowing up any enemies I see. But if I could game with you all now that would be fun.

Well see you online. My gamer name is the same as my name here. So if you see me online, send a holler. Have a good one all.

Upvote 0
GREAT! If I see you both online I will definitely give you a ring. I enjoy this game very much and would like to get deeper involved with the vehicles in the game -- especially since I used to study the tanks of WWII. Hopefully now that I see that there are others who share my desire for a better tanking experience, it will sweeten my time playing this game. Anyway, see you all online!

Upvote 0
I find that being in a tank is a sure way to end up dead, usually because
im trying to fix my sights on an enemy tank and the person keeps on driving
which makes it impossible to aim or either the person operating the gun turret
doesnt not see the enemy tank. Only about 30% of the time or so this is my assumption the guy in the tank will co operate and i feel like telling anybody
who gets in my tank to get out nicely putting it.:)

Upvote 0