• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Finding cooperative tankers more easily ingame

Victor_Mdv said:
TT is a good idea and it can be even better if we all use direct key bindings for vehicle commands. Many players use the speech menu but I find it too slow.

This is my input configuration:

keypad5jr.png

damn i wish this was predon for me so i can tank with others. Hope other people can do this and give me direction when i am driving

Upvote 0
ahho said:
damn i wish this was predon for me so i can tank with others. Hope other people can do this and give me direction when i am driving

It takes a minute to set it up, just go to the control menu under settings, and browse down to vehicle voice commands, its easy, no macro's or scripting needed, you just tell it what button you want to use for the command.

Upvote 0
Helmut_AUT said:
TT is good. TT.c or TT.d makes sense.

All in all, a good idea. Once upon a time in DoD 2.0 there was a similar "group" created where people would sign up and then use a tag to show that they were team-players, but damned if I remember what they used.

I think it was[FF]? for freedom fighters or forum fighters...or somthing like??? that.

Upvote 0
Yeh this is a great idea. ill change my keys too. I even had to change my log on name cos TT wouldnt fit at the end.

It would be a good idea to make this a sticky, but maybe take out the relevant posts, just the ones that explain about name tags and keys etc and sticky that. theres way 2 many posts in this one 4 easy browsing.

Upvote 0
Nice idea! And lets not restrict this just to the tanks, it would be nice to encourage teamplay on the infatry side too. RO is at it's best when playing as a team. I usually try to use the VOIP but there aren't that many people who use it and it feels stupid to speak all by yourself.

You can spot me in the trenches by the name Juniper7[TT] or Raptus[TT].

Upvote 0