• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Finally had some fun - maybe something changed?

For the first time i had a good funny night of fighting.

I am wondering if something changed because:

- the game now is a lot more stable than in the very first days. A lot.
- i hadn't the usual million of kills by headshot from 1 mile away caused by smgs, mgs, rifles, PTRS, arrows and slings. Something in the gameplay/sway/recoil changed? Just a lot less cheaters on my server? Who knows...
- many germans are, actually, missing their shots...that's incredible. Last time i saw a german missing a shot I was playing RO1 ;) See above.
- the AI operated MGs of Tanks look A LOT less accurate.
- the "cannot prone here" still happens. But maybe a little less.
- my team mates actually helped me and they had some kind of strategic insight - but, this night i was on a server populated by clans...probably it's just that.

Perhaps whatever game changes have been made, i myself think a lil sway has been added while aiming downsights.

But i think the biggest factor is perhaps some of the newer "noobish" sorry to say but "CODfish" lovers have given up and moved on, so thats a huge addition to the gameplay. I find you also have to find the right server, more often than not the hardcore servers, cause thats where the hardocre team players seem to be most of the time.

RO2 is going to be a GOD amoung PC gaming for sure

Upvote 0
For the first time i had a good funny night of fighting.

I am wondering if something changed because:

- the game now is a lot more stable than in the very first days. A lot.
- i hadn't the usual million of kills by headshot from 1 mile away caused by smgs, mgs, rifles, PTRS, arrows and slings. Something in the gameplay/sway/recoil changed? Just a lot less cheaters on my server? Who knows...
- many germans are, actually, missing their shots...that's incredible. Last time i saw a german missing a shot I was playing RO1 ;) See above.
- the AI operated MGs of Tanks look A LOT less accurate.
- the "cannot prone here" still happens. But maybe a little less.
- my team mates actually helped me and they had some kind of strategic insight - but, this night i was on a server populated by clans...probably it's just that.

Cannot prone here is typically pretty realistic, it stops people from glitching into the terrain and shooting people from under ground... remember that from RO1? Yeah, we don't want that again.. I never run into issues with the cannot prone here unless I'm trying to prone somewhere that isn't able to fit my body realistically. The prone system is more realistic than it was in ro1... In ro1 you could clip into everything, was so easy to get under the geometry.. You don't need to make a thread that you don't like the game then come back and tell us you like the game... its just annoying honestly.. You're treating the forum like your personal diary basically, it's kinda lame.

Reactions: vyyye
Upvote 0
Yep all out of the sudden when im in my MG class there are poeple actually handing me ammo never had that happen since beta oO might be people are finally understanding the game

With time you would think people would learn the most basic things as giving out ammo or you just found a good server with the right amount of people at that given time. I'm hoping the latter.

Upvote 0