• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Fiew months later...

Yeah i don't play KF right now, also i buyed everything KF releted DLC, if Tripwire will relese payable DLC with something new for this game i will buy it, becouse im big fan of it. Problem is that, i like Killing Floor, and i wanna new things added to it.

Also dont be an a*****e. Telling somebody to create new content? Are you retarded? Not everybody releted to any game is skilled with doing new content. It's like when somebody buys a car and would want something in it to change you will tell him "create him"? If somebody dont like bread from bakery you will tell them "bake ur own?".

What you are doing is whining. KF is around 3 years old. Whining about a developer not creating content for a 3 year old game is idiotic and useless. If you want to play the game, play it. If you don't want to play because you don't like what they have done or because they aren't "doing enough", then don't play. To complain about them giving you free content because you didn't like it is basically spitting in their eye. TWI has been EXTREMELY generous with a huge amount of FREE CONTENT and rebalancing the game AT THEIR COST. I have little tolerance for ungrateful people.

@Murphy, I'm not negative. I just don't like whiners.

Reactions: Splatpope
Upvote 0
What you are doing is whining. KF is around 3 years old. Whining about a developer not creating content for a 3 year old game is idiotic and useless. If you want to play the game, play it. If you don't want to play because you don't like what they have done or because they aren't "doing enough", then don't play. To complain about them giving you free content because you didn't like it is basically spitting in their eye. TWI has been EXTREMELY generous with a huge amount of FREE CONTENT and rebalancing the game AT THEIR COST. I have little tolerance for ungrateful people.

@Murphy, I'm not negative. I just don't like whiners.

First of all u spreading bs here mate, ur stupid or just trying to make me look bad? From start i said that was community choice and TRI did for KF players what they ware asked for. 2nd of all 3 years old game is not worth updating? Yeah u'r right, game like cs:s, tf2, l4d 1&2 dont get any updates, does are only fakes. Check on internet how long Starcraft was updated, or Diablo games. Don't give me crap about 3 years game not being worth updating.
And last thing. I wanna ask you one question, always when i see ur post in any thread, u'r being an a*s, why do you even keep posting here? You should just stop. Even if you doing this for your own fun, its worthless when other people here takes you for a such a butthole. Ofcourse no offense.
Anyways what do u doing on forum of such a old game? In your opinion KF is done to a point when there doesent need anything more? Dude u'r just retarded, im not talking to you anymore.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
First of all u spreading bs here mate, ur stupid or just trying to make me look bad? From start i said that was community choice and TRI did for KF players what they ware asked for. 2nd of all 3 years old game is not worth updating? Yeah u'r right, game like cs:s, tf2, l4d 1&2 dont get any updates, does are only fakes. Check on internet how long Starcraft was updated, or Diablo games. Don't give me crap about 3 years game not being worth updating.
And last thing. I wanna ask you one question, always when i see ur post in any thread, u'r being an a*s, why do you even keep posting here? You should just stop. Even if you doing this for your own fun, its worthless when other people here takes you for a such a butthole. Ofcourse no offense.
Anyways what do u doing on forum of such a old game? In your opinion KF is done to a point when there doesent need anything more? Dude u'r just retarded, im not talking to you anymore.

Look, more whining. Did you actually read my post or did you just spaz out over your own prejudices? I never said KF shouldn't be updated. I would love for KF to be updated. However, I'm realistic in my expectations. TWI is not a huge company like Valve and KF hasn't sold as many copies as Starcraft. You are not being realistic in comparing company sizes, copies sold, and profit margins. I've paid my money for KF and I've purchased every DLC TWI has put out. I am grateful for every update TWI has pushed out whether it was free or not. You're complaining because they didn't provide what you wanted is shameful and ungrateful.

BTW, I especially like how you complained about how I am trying to make you look bad then then you released that filthy diatribe that reveals exactly who you are.

I really like KF. I've got almost 1,300 hours into the game. I understand that TWI is a tiny company. Every update they push out costs them money. Yet people complain as if TWI owes them something.

As I said before, if you want to play, then play. If you don't want to play, then don't. No need to whine.

Upvote 0
And last thing. I wanna ask you one question, always when i see ur post in any thread, u'r being an a*s, why do you even keep posting here? You should just stop. Even if you doing this for your own fun, its worthless when other people here takes you for a such a butthole.

Ofcourse no offense.
I love the passive-aggressive ones.

Upvote 0
I love the passive-aggressive ones.
It was obvious sarcasm with thos offence...

Ahh and if i would talk to nutter, i would tell him again, that my i did not had any problem to Tripwire, but community who asked for pointless thing instead of something usefull.

I did not said nothing bad about Tripwire alse i did not said im ungreatfull or unhappy, but you nutter again syaing ur bs. Don't know maybe it's your style to making people look like that, what i will say about it ? Thats g*y.

Upvote 0