• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Field Medic - Zedative not proc'ing properly

Tris

Jul 3, 2019
I don't think that Zedative is working properly ever since the update was released.

During zed time, kills do indeed trigger the gas explosion, and they do harm zeds but I am not certain that they do any healing at all.

(Zedative is the RIGHT hand side level 25 skill for Field Medic)

I have had a friend rebut this, saying that the gas explosion is similar to LEFT skill AIrborne Agent, that it heals others but not the medic himself. I don't think Zedative ever worked like that, since the 2020 rework. It has always healed the medic, provided the kill was close enough to the gas explosion radius.

Yoshiro,

I've tried looking on Twitch streams to see if I could observe this problem in the wild. Unfortunately not many level 25 medics choose Zedative over Airborne Agent. So I've asked a friend to try and replicate this issue.

It was surprising, my friend said it procs properly for him, and he sent me a clip. I believe him.

Yet, it doesn't proc for me correctly at all. He is playing on Xbox, I am facing this issue on both my consoles. At first I thought it was a game difficulty setting perhaps but I checked and tested again. My friend tested his on Normal difficulty (procs ok). I tried on Normal, Suicidal and HoE. Doesn't proc at all in my games.

I tested on solo endless Normal, solo Suicidal/HoE, regular multiplayer survival (not solo offline).

I think I can forward clips to you if you'd allow it. But it is very puzzling to me, this whole situation.

Upvote 0
Yoshiro,

I've tried looking on Twitch streams to see if I could observe this problem in the wild. Unfortunately not many level 25 medics choose Zedative over Airborne Agent. So I've asked a friend to try and replicate this issue.

It was surprising, my friend said it procs properly for him, and he sent me a clip. I believe him.

Yet, it doesn't proc for me correctly at all. He is playing on Xbox, I am facing this issue on both my consoles. At first I thought it was a game difficulty setting perhaps but I checked and tested again. My friend tested his on Normal difficulty (procs ok). I tried on Normal, Suicidal and HoE. Doesn't proc at all in my games.

I tested on solo endless Normal, solo Suicidal/HoE, regular multiplayer survival (not solo offline).

I think I can forward clips to you if you'd allow it. But it is very puzzling to me, this whole situation.
Feel free to leave us some clips here

Upvote 0