• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server FFKill Limit

.M.EchoFive

Mar 29, 2006
I am having trouble getting the FFKill limit to work properly. I currently have it set to 4 in the INI and BAT files, but it kicks people after 2 TKs. I tried changing it to 1, restarted the server and it still kicked after 2 TKs. Tried setting it to 04 in the INI and BAT files with no success. Please help. Am I forgetting to change it in a third place?

I am having some issues with my FFK settings. I am running the Forgive option and have my FFK set to 8. Unfortunately, several people including myself were kicked after only a few, less than 8 FFK's.

Im wondering if.......

1. IS this setting based on points? If you kill a squad leader some maps you lose up to 5 points whereas if you kill a lowly russian anti-tank soldier you only lose 1 point. Is the setting based on number of people or is it a factor of WHO you kill.

2. Are there any settings within the map itself that could cause this. I cannot map so I have no idea what goes into it.

This issue was on Kreigstadt.

Thanks

Upvote 0
I am having some issues with my FFK settings. I am running the Forgive option and have my FFK set to 8. Unfortunately, several people including myself were kicked after only a few, less than 8 FFK's.

Im wondering if.......

1. IS this setting based on points? If you kill a squad leader some maps you lose up to 5 points whereas if you kill a lowly russian anti-tank soldier you only lose 1 point. Is the setting based on number of people or is it a factor of WHO you kill.

2. Are there any settings within the map itself that could cause this. I cannot map so I have no idea what goes into it.

This issue was on Kreigstadt.

Thanks

People get kicked when they exeed the teamkill limit or the damage limit. The damage limit is by default set to 800 whatever that may be. Aka if you shoot someone in the foot without killing him all the time you get kicked too, dunno if its supposed to but it might count the damage done in a kill too. And arty and nades do give alot of damage.

So set the damagelimit to 0 to remove it or set it to some high amount.

Upvote 0