• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Female Player Model

nice female models can u give me this one
traders1.jpg

Upvote 0
To those claiming not enough females play, I know a good many, myself included and we're all pretty disappointed in the lack of female playable characters. :p Very appreciative that there are at least a few people out there working on it. Definitely downloading the trader...it's a start! I'd be interested in the modded traders too if a link were provided. Thanks!

Upvote 0
To those claiming not enough females play, I know a good many, myself included and we're all pretty disappointed in the lack of female playable characters. :p Very appreciative that there are at least a few people out there working on it. Definitely downloading the trader...it's a start! I'd be interested in the modded traders too if a link were provided. Thanks!

Talked both my sisters into buying KF, apparantly women/girls like undead things even more than we blokes do :D

EDIT: Just for interests sake would anyone be able to post exactly what one does in order to skin this female player model with 1 of the alternative skins by JustFlith, given that the character name for this skin is Corporal_Lewis? Just to help us noobs :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
To test out the girls I went into a +6 server and didn't realise that it had been severely modded by the Japanese community with bits that we're unlikely to see posted. Maybe it was one of these two.

SnappedSword.jpg

Mutants.jpg

I'll try to find more out about the mod and its' author so we can all benefit.

Oh...my...god

And i thought the Russian Community was bad enough...but this is a :troll:

Upvote 0
Thanks for the great work on this Yomommassis.

I've been hoping to see this day happen as I kept some custom skins made by JustFilth and ZiO on the backburner and they can now be implemented.

Traders1.jpg

Oh dear god... It looks like a horrific Sigorney Weaver in Alien 3 cosplayer convention!

The skinning isn't terrible, but if you see them move in-game, they all run very...manly. It's really awkward.

Upvote 0