• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Female Player Model

comaryu

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 31, 2010
DxB
Nice, will the voice still be in male cockney or would it be the trader's voice?

I'd use it from time to time, jus gona add it to the skin collection. Nice to have a female skin for a change.

C_Gibby

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 18, 2010
Great stuff!

Didn't TWI give a way to implement this as custom content, effectively adding a custom character to the list without replacing anything?

You should try do that. But I have to say, having a female player running around it pretty awesome for KF!

Yomommassis

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 24, 2009
Palmdale, CA USA
Great stuff!

Didn't TWI give a way to implement this as custom content, effectively adding a custom character to the list without replacing anything?

You should try do that. But I have to say, having a female player running around it pretty awesome for KF!
im fairly positive TWI hasnt allowed us to do so yet :[

Yoshiro

In Soviet Russia, Yoshiro is a cake
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
im fairly positive TWI hasnt allowed us to do so yet :[
As far as I am aware there isn't anything blocking the addition of new character slots. You would just have to make it work like UT2k4 where if the clients do not have it they get shown a default model instead.

Yomommassis

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 24, 2009
Palmdale, CA USA
As far as I am aware there isn't anything blocking the addition of new character slots. You would just have to make it work like UT2k4 where if the clients do not have it they get shown a default model instead.
could you point us in the right direction on how to do this?
please :]

SIL

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 5, 2009
Nice work.

Just pointing out, the trader indeed does have kneepads.

timur

FNG / Fresh Meat
second this
but make DLC characters locked for this unless purchased to prevent pirating DLC
of course. As I said, it would require some locking, ect. And DLC characters would be unable to be unlocked unless you owned the DLC.

Or perhaps make it so it is just has another Lewis model, but when you get the DLC, it replaces it with one of the DLC chars? I'm not a programmer, but that sounds like a possible fix.

arramus

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 8, 2009
Residing in Japan
Thanks for the great work on this Yomommassis.

I've been hoping to see this day happen as I kept some custom skins made by JustFilth and ZiO on the backburner and they can now be implemented.

I understand you're handing over your work to eiriasles and will post in that thread as the projects expands.

No Glory

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 6, 2009
BC, Canada

I've been hoping to see this day happen as I kept some custom skins made by JustFilth and ZiO on the backburner and they can now be implemented.

I understand you're handing over your work to eiriasles and will post in that thread as the projects expands.
aww man Now I gotta add these!

Yomommassis

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 24, 2009
Palmdale, CA USA

to my knowledge she stepped off the project when I got everything working, but you're free to do anything you want with the released files

arramus

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 8, 2009
Residing in Japan
the tyrant?
To test out the girls I went into a +6 server and didn't realise that it had been severely modded by the Japanese community with bits that we're unlikely to see posted. Maybe it was one of these two.

I'll try to find more out about the mod and its' author so we can all benefit.