• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

2D Art Female FleshPound

Try with this mutator, it replaces the 50% of FleshPounds with the FemaleFP (but that class of FemaleFP is an example only):
Code:
Class FemaleFPMut extends Mutator;

function PostBeginPlay()
{
	SetTimer(0.1,False);
}

function Timer()
{
	local KFGameType KF;
	local int i,j;

KF = KFGameType(Level.Game);
	if ( KF!=None )
	{
		for( i=0; i<KF.InitSquads.Length; i++ )
		{
			for( j=0; j<KF.InitSquads[i].MSquad.Length; j++ )
		if( FRand()<0.25 )
               {
				KF.InitSquads[i].MSquad[j] = GetReplaceAlass(KF.InitSquads[i].MSquad[j]);
               }
		}
		for( i=0; i<KF.SpecialSquads.Length; i++ )
		{
			for( j=0; j<KF.SpecialSquads[i].ZedClass.Length; j++ )
				ReplaceMonsterStr(KF.SpecialSquads[i].ZedClass[j]);
		}
		for( i=0; i<KF.FinalSquads.Length; i++ )
		{
			for( j=0; j<KF.FinalSquads[i].ZedClass.Length; j++ )
				ReplaceMonsterStr(KF.FinalSquads[i].ZedClass[j]);
		}
		for( i=0; i<KF.MonsterCollection.default.SpecialSquads.Length; i++ )
		{
			for( j=0; j<KF.MonsterCollection.default.SpecialSquads[i].ZedClass.Length; j++ )
				ReplaceMonsterStr(KF.MonsterCollection.default.SpecialSquads[i].ZedClass[j]);
		}
		if( FRand()<0.5 )
               {
				KF.FallbackMonster = GetReplaceAlass( Class<KFMonster>(KF.FallbackMonster) );
               }
	}
	Destroy();
}

final function Class<KFMonster> GetReplaceAlass( Class<KFMonster> MC )
{
	switch( MC )
	 {
	case Class'ZombieFleshPound':
		return Class'ZombieFemaleFP';
	default:
		return MC;
	 }
}

final function ReplaceMonsterStr( out string MC )
{
		if( FRand()<0.5 )
               {
			    MC = string(GetReplaceAlass(Class<KFMonster>(DynamicLoadObject(MC,Class'Class'))));
               }

}

defaultproperties
{
     bAddToServerPackages=True
     GroupName="KF-AddZedMut"
     FriendlyName="Add FemaleFleshPound."
     Description="Replace the 50% of Fleshpounds by the FemaleFleshPound."
}

Last edited:
Upvote 0
WOW! You are seriously talented pal, that is one SICK peace of artwork right there! Jeeze! I could seriously see that in KF man that is proper cool! Get some one to animate it I'd definitely put that on my custom perk server it's quality!

+1 :D

EDIT: WOW! +1 again jesus man I just saw the animated version of your artwork! That is SICK!!!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
What's wrong with boobs?

Nothing. Just that i feel there's a little too much focus on fully nippled tits instead of making the model actually look like it would be in the game.

Take the Siren and the Stalker for example. Both are female, both are naked, but both also focus less on "wow they're naked girls with tits" and more on "it's a failed clone of whoever that broke out of a research facility."

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nothing. Just that i feel there's a little too much focus on fully nippled tits instead of making the model actually look like it would be in the game.

Take the Siren and the Stalker for example. Both are female, both are naked, but both also focus less on "wow they're naked girls with tits" and more on "it's a failed clone of whoever that broke out of a research facility."

Actually I wouldn't compare to the Stalker and the Siren because they was forced to look like that for what I know of. In the original, they had nipples and such but later it came down to removing them. I find the model perfect to be honest but no matter what is done, it can't be perfect to how KF will be.

Upvote 0