• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Fed up of hyped games getting 10/10?

I still don't get Yahtzee: how can one say that Condemned's melee system is least bit innovative or fun? :confused: It's just pushing one button to attack and the other to defend - no hitting or blocking directions, just those two options. If he thinks that's innovative, I can't understand why he trash talks every actually interesting gameplay mechanic.

And as Murphy said, that review sounded almost like he didn't play the game. :p

Upvote 0
LOL, This guy is funny. When I heard his rant about elite stormtroopers with gasmasks and miniguns it made me think back on MOH:Underground on PS1 where you fight german shepards wielding machine guns at the end of the game. Even after that debocal I still wasted my money on Airborne, OO when will I learn :)

Upvote 0
I thought it was great, reminds me a bit of maddox's hatemail pages.

Looks like he's enjoying GTA4, seeing as he only put this out this week so he had more time to play it
While I don't expect him to love GTAIV as much as some of us, he doesn't seem like the kinda gamer to tear it apart either... hopefully we'll see next week.

Upvote 0
he explained he needed more time to review GTA so thats why this week he made a review about his hatemail and stuff. dunno but lately the reviews are not so fun anymore, probably because he reviews games i have never heard of and that i will probably never play. i think his GTA review should be great, just like his other reviews about famous games like call of duty and bioshock

Upvote 0