Fed up of hyped games getting 10/10?

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Murphy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
liandri.darkbb.com
I like the part about being "that guy" and I agree with him about unlockables in multiplayer games, but what he had to say about the actual fighting gameplay would have made more sense if it was any fighter but SSB.

He should review some more good older games in my opinion. I'm more interested in those than in the newest "next-gen" games.

Werner

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 4, 2006
I still don't get Yahtzee: how can one say that Condemned's melee system is least bit innovative or fun? :confused: It's just pushing one button to attack and the other to defend - no hitting or blocking directions, just those two options. If he thinks that's innovative, I can't understand why he trash talks every actually interesting gameplay mechanic.

And as Murphy said, that review sounded almost like he didn't play the game. :p

Murphy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
liandri.darkbb.com
I loved the reference to the Kane and Lynch affair on gamespot some while ago, but other than that I couldn't get much out of this one to be honest.

Jubei

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 17, 2008
LOL, This guy is funny. When I heard his rant about elite stormtroopers with gasmasks and miniguns it made me think back on MOH:Underground on PS1 where you fight german shepards wielding machine guns at the end of the game. Even after that debocal I still wasted my money on Airborne, OO when will I learn :)

Trendkill

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2006
Dorset, UK
I thought it was great, reminds me a bit of maddox's hatemail pages.

Looks like he's enjoying GTA4, seeing as he only put this out this week so he had more time to play it
While I don't expect him to love GTAIV as much as some of us, he doesn't seem like the kinda gamer to tear it apart either... hopefully we'll see next week.

SchutzeSepp

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 23, 2006
he explained he needed more time to review GTA so thats why this week he made a review about his hatemail and stuff. dunno but lately the reviews are not so fun anymore, probably because he reviews games i have never heard of and that i will probably never play. i think his GTA review should be great, just like his other reviews about famous games like call of duty and bioshock