• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Fear of Clowns (Coulrophobia) friendly mode

Seconding the reply from s5yn3t above.

Also, I feel I should note that the Santa's Workshop map is hardcoded to only have Christmas Zeds no matter what current event is occurring. In a similar manner, the Monster Ball map only has Halloween Zeds.
ye but none of them feature summer event zeds, which whole issue is coming from... u know, clowns.

Upvote 0
It should be noted that the Monster Ball map is no longer hard coded with with Halloween zeds. That map now spawns whichever seasonal zed is currently active, if any.

I, for one, would love to see options to pick and choose any seasonal variety of zed in the options menu and switch them up as I please. Pukey the Clown doesn't do anything for me but some of the others are amazing compared to the vanilla variety. Some seasons are busier for me than others so I can't always enjoy the variety as much as I'd like.

Upvote 0
It should be noted that the Monster Ball map is no longer hard coded with with Halloween zeds. That map now spawns whichever seasonal zed is currently active, if any.
Oops. Yep, I checked and you're correct. I swear that was a thing from before, but honestly, I can't remember. So I guess it's just Santa's Workshop hardcoded now, because...reasons?

Upvote 0