Fear of Clowns (Coulrophobia) friendly mode

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Meds

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 5, 2013

PLEASE ADD AND OPTION TO DISABLE CLOWNS!!!!

I almost had a full breakdown in my first game after finally picking up KF2 after my mates convinced me to move on from KF1 after all these years.

OnionBubs

Apr 27, 2021
Seconding the reply from s5yn3t above.

Also, I feel I should note that the Santa's Workshop map is hardcoded to only have Christmas Zeds no matter what current event is occurring. In a similar manner, the Monster Ball map only has Halloween Zeds.

s5yn3t

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 20, 2015
Seconding the reply from s5yn3t above.

Also, I feel I should note that the Santa's Workshop map is hardcoded to only have Christmas Zeds no matter what current event is occurring. In a similar manner, the Monster Ball map only has Halloween Zeds.
ye but none of them feature summer event zeds, which whole issue is coming from... u know, clowns.

OnionBubs

Apr 27, 2021
Right. Perhaps I should've clarified that I meant those maps as alternative options to play on since the clown thing wouldn't be an issue.

Speaking of which, the event is over today, so assuming @Meds is still looking to play, they should be clear for now. Just remember the alternate maps for next time.