• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Favourite RO2 sayings/voices/one liners?

I like it when i tray to bayo charge an individual enemy all alone from his back that I somehow start shouting from time to time allowing them to turn around.

Or trying to sneak at the back of an enemy, and then shouting I don't wanna die. Revealing my position.

Hey now. Since the footsteps disappear sometimes I'm lucky if I even hear a "OORRYAAA" just as the bloody bayonet gets plunged into my back as a Russian sprints full tilt up stairs.

Upvote 0
As amusing as these were the first week, they have now grown old and repetitive. They also hinder stealth operations. Please allow an option to turn these off completely Tripwire. Thanks.

On another note; I often hear Russian commands while on the German team and vise-versa. Is this a bug they are working on?

It isn`t necessary to turn off that sounds because when you hear
for example such a sound right of you that doesn`t mean that somebody is right of you. You only know somebody is near.

Upvote 0