Favourite RO2 sayings/voices/one liners?

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Carl Gustav

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 16, 2010
Soo, when you're in a battle, sometimes your team's soldiers (or even your soldier) say something like ZE WERMACHT WILL SEND YOU TO YOUR FAMILY IN KINDEST REGARDS, i ask you to tell me your favourite voices/one-liners/quotes/whatever.
Mine are:
He's down....FINISH HIM (Wermacht, reminds me of mortal kombat :D)
Or the artillery call with the awesome wermacht voice:
BATALLION ZIS IS PLATOON COMMANDA, BATALLION ZIS IS PLATOON COMMANDA FIRE SUPPORT NEEDED AT 5-6-0-BUFALO-5, LOAD HIGH EXPLOSIVES. OVA. (or something like that :p)

Reactions: Nylle

Giant Enemy Cat

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 22, 2011
England
I was sitting on the second floor of the house in the Park on Apartments, and was caught out hopelessly as a German ran up the ramp with his K98 bayonet primed, whilst doing a very disconcerting battle cry...I could only stare at him and accept my fate.

That is my favourite now. :D

r5cya

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 17, 2011
San Bruno, California
Baikal, baikal, ya zvezda. Nuzhna artpodderzhka v kvadratye G7, povdaryayu, artpodderzhka v kvadratye G7. Kak slushash' menya? Pryom.

Oops, wrong game :D
get inside! arty's coming!

i like, "i'd kill for just one drink of water" that's good ivan, that's just what you're gonna have to do to get some!

dazman76

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 23, 2011
UK / Stalingrad
"A fantastic machine Tovarish!" - one of the crew of the T34, general "idle" chatter :) Apologies if I spelled Tovarish/Tovarich wrong :) heh

ikkiewikkie

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 15, 2011
Netherlands
"Nothing I can't fix with a hgammer, comrade." That's a cool one, especially with the terrible Russian accent :D. Now using native VO, no idea how to write down the Russian things. Oh, and the Iron Cross quote from the Russians is cool: "You want an Iron Cross? We got plenty of crosses for you, Fritz!" Priceless.

Gudenrath

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 23, 2011
"I will give my last vodka to whoever brings me the most German dogtags!"

theta123

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 11, 2011
SUUKI SUUKA SUUKI SUUKA

I think the germans are sh'tting there pants
hah they must be sh!tting there pants

As in the skyrim "arrow to the knee" joke, we can start a RO2 meme with suuka/suuki/ sh!tting there pants

Razvanss

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 5, 2011
I miss the old "ACHTUNG PANZER!!!!But in RO2 I like "What is the mather Ivan,try to davas?"Or something like that.:)

RJ_MacReady

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 24, 2011
Poland
My favourite is "Every seven seconds a German soldier dies in Stalingrad! Tick-tack, tick-tack Fritz!". Sounds bad-**s. But would've been better with native voices.