• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Favorites Gone After Server Update

fwfdf1reman

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 11, 2016
Joshua, TX.
I noticed that there was an update a little while ago at NFO to all our KF2 Servers. Did not see a client side update through Steam. NOW............. all OUR servers are not appearing in my FAVORITES list in Server Browser.............. nor in the general list of browsers. I have already gone through the "Filter" reset several times.

Is there supposed to be a client side update along with the server side update, or did we just break the game again?

If your game does not see the servers, from what you said that means your game client and server are not on same version.

Here is the last message from the TWI server admin mailing list from like 3 hours ago:
We have just pushed live the server files for the Christmas beta. Admins can opt in by using the -preview branch in their SteamCMD scripts.

Of major note to admins, this update has a potential fix for the hard drive thrashing issue admins who run workshop maps have reported. Please let us know if or how the situation has changed with this beta.

So you probably updated you server to the BETA version.

Upvote 0