• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Favorite Weapon?

BeserkWraithlor

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 3, 2006
Arizona
Whats your favorite weapon in RO and why?

I like the M38, because its a bolt, and becuase it has no bayonet, you are more likely to hit the person with the gun. The gun is also accurate, and looks better than other rifles, plus its lighter than other rifles. The gun is so quick and accurate, not even SMGs can win in close range (hipshot FTW!), and Semi Autos are hopeless at any distance.

My other favorite is the STG44. I say its the best gun in the entire game, because its almost as accurate as a rifle, and looks awesome, and with 30 ammo, you can do alot of damage before you reload. Its also the first Assault Rifle ever made.

Last edited:
Close range - PPD, Long range - either default bolt. Don't like the semi's because they are too inaccurate (except for the g41)

I like the challenge of the bolt though so I usually take that and practice at all ranges - its great up close with hip shots and stabbings (against 1 enemy) and the best for longer range too

Upvote 0
See my sig.
Strange,
SP32-20061030-032238.jpg
with the K98 yet I do fine with MNs.

ps. lol one way to get around the censorship! :p

Last edited:
Upvote 0