• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Favorite lines from the new zeds?

Deadbolt

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 23, 2008
My favorite thing the new zeds say is the clot: "Just let me stick the tip in". It gets me laughing every time i hear it in his eery little voice.

C_Gibby

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 18, 2010
"And not a single f*ck was given that day" has to be the best. It's from the monkey scrake, I first heard it when he killed us all and then starting walking off on his own leaving us all dead. Hilarious.

adder1

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 7, 2011
USA
The Incredible Monkey Man- "Didn't your mother ever teach you not to take strangers from candy?"

Oh, and all the Mechanical Man's lines.

akstylish

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 11, 2009
It was the first time I fought the circus patty..

"Drumroll please!" *3 teammates explode*

FearDE

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 23, 2011
Patty "While we're sad to see you go, rest assure that you'll always be in our hearts and mind... and in our stomachs for a while, too."

Even though I do enjoy hearing the crawlers saying "ewww, bug"

FraKctured

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 5, 2011
my fav line period of the game is the patty's "UGH" that he does haha thats classic

Pika-Cthulhu

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 4, 2009
My favorite thing the new zeds say is the clot: "Just let me stick the tip in". It gets me laughing every time i hear it in his eery little voice.
First time playing with the new clots, I thought he was saying, "Just let me stub your ticket" which I thought fit in well with the theme of a circus/carnival, then I played a bit more and heard what he was really saying. Freaky little creep is scary. Kudos to the TWI team that made all of these wondrous freaks for us to enjoy shooting/chopping/burning/blowing up.

My favourite line would have to be most of what the strange little clot says. "Half man. Half machine. All murderer!"
"I had a clown once, it tasted funny"
and the best, "euiwoiwoeieowoaaowowoieiaoaowoaowowooaa"(spelling?)