• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Favorite Holiday !!!

As one of the worst Jews of this world... I am emotionally looking forward to the impending inevitable future... because in my case, I think it just smells amazing !!!

It is my favorite of all religious holidays.

There is nothing better then this.

This holiday is better then any other...

No Santa, your presents are just alright.
No Hanuka, those 7 days wont cut it...

This holiday is all about sharing, eating and drinking.

And I eint talking about passover... I can pass over those horrible matzo.

I am talking about my iconic personal favorite of all holidays...

Spoiler!

This probably didn't deserve it's own thread, so to validate it, please post your favorite holiday and why ;) :D

Last edited:
Reactions: doomis
In general I don't like holidays, because too much time at hand with nothing to do equals either spending too much time on video games or getting drunk every 2nd night until your body stops you. Especcially on university with so much holidays. People need something to do, work or another serious dedication they "can" always come back to. But of course now and then a break from that doesn't hurt.

As for specific holidays that are celebrated, I'd probably have to go with christmas. I just like the whole advent time or rather the general feeling there is during that time. Also making each other happy by presents and/or being together. Same thing with birthday, but I don't like so much attention focused all on one person. If I want to show someone that he/she's important to me then I'd rather treat that person nicely in every-day life than acting all weird on one special day. Halloween is also kinda nice. Of course it's very commercial and doesn't really have much tradition where I live, but it's nonetheless an initiative to dress up in funny ways and enjoy it. I like those events where all people are more or less united by all doing the same stuff.

Upvote 0
Hmm... easter has nougat, and creme eggs, but is too commercial. Xmas used to bring my family together, but that doesn't happen anymore... That Greek easter looks nice but it lacks something. Patriotism is nothing but a blindfold so that rules out veterans day, independence day, and maybe memorial day.

Ah-ha! Thanksgiving! I get the October and November one and it has what Greek easter seems to lack, GRAVY! The October one still kinda brings my family together and just the amount of gravy on corn on mashed potatoes on turkey on ham is just... just... the most magnificent and delicious feast of the year, which is followed by cinnamon apple pie and cool whip.

Its like a gravy coated :IS2: followed by a sugar coated :IS2:

Upvote 0
My favorites are the following:

1. Christmas & New Year
1. Summer Holiday(free from school)
1. My Birthday(Counts as Holiday for me XD)
1. Easter(candy)
1. Fleshpound Hunting Season >:3

All of these are number one, because they have the same value in my eyes.

-----------------------
MESSAGE TO TRIPWIRE
-----------------------
Tripwire, maybe make a "KF Holiday" where you only encounter FPs. As that would be awesome, and truly a challenge.
(I know the Poundamonium mutator exists, but it disables perks :( )

Upvote 0