• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Far Cry 2

FWIW This thread is about FC2 so it is ON TOPIC.

We are discussing the merrits and the flaws in the game.

Do some of you have anything more interesting to contribute on the subject?

Im all ears.

And if the subject matter does not interest you, then why are reading and posting too it? :confused:

I am always amused by the postings that complain about postings containing complaints. Am I the only one that sees the irony in that?

Seems that one can't have and post an opinion different than others without an instant mob mentallity backlash from fanbois. Happens every time LOL.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
FWIW This thread is about FC2 so it is ON TOPIC.

We are discussing the merrits and the flaws in the game.

Do some of you have anything more interesting to contribute on the subject?

Im all ears.

And if the subject matter does not interest you, then why are reading and posting too it? :confused:

I am always amused by the postings that complain about postings containing complaints. Am I the only one that sees the irony in that?

Seems that one can't have and post an opinion different than others without an instant mob mentallity backlash from fanbois. Happens every time LOL.

While I do believe you feel strongly about wrong ejection ports in video games I also think you are trolling, without even realising it.
You just love the attention and you will not leave a single post unanswered.

Contrary to what you said- we have ceased 3 pages ago to discuss the merits and flaws of this upcoming title.
And I fail to see what exactly YOU have contributed to the subject but repeating ad nauseum the same thing.

My suggestion- lets end it now, while things are not yet ugly (and they're heading there fast with sayings like "mob" and "fanboys").
Lets be grown-ups, we dont need a mod to tell us when we've crossed the line, do we?
Mods are for kiddies!

Upvote 0
While I do believe you feel strongly about wrong ejection ports in video games I also think you are trolling, without even realising it.
You just love the attention and you will not leave a single post unanswered.

Contrary to what you said- we have ceased 3 pages ago to discuss the merits and flaws of this upcoming title.
And I fail to see what exactly YOU have contributed to the subject but repeating ad nauseum the same thing.

My suggestion- lets end it now, while things are not yet ugly (and they're heading there fast with sayings like "mob" and "fanboys").
Lets be grown-ups, we dont need a mod to tell us when we've crossed the line, do we?
Mods are for kiddies!

Well I at least contributed my own observation. What have you contributed besides your distaste for my opinion?

Irony is that you are now doing exactly what you accuse me of doing.

You will be happy to note that I am done with this thread. Logic has lost all meaning here anyway so there is no sense arguing with the 10/10 game review faiboy community.

Rest assured that a spare copy of FC2 will be on the shelf that I did not buy so you can buy a spare if you like.

Take care.

Upvote 0
New amazing trailer, showing off some of the injuries the game has.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/38386.html

Ouch.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0