• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Fallen of WWII

Great way of displaying how war is bad.

Another thing that I always wonder about is, why are German soldiers referred to as Nazis whilst US soldiers are not called capitalists? Isn't it about the nationality they had? They were Germans, so call them Germans. :)

Quite disturbing is that some of the victors of WWII continued to wage war around the globe until this very day.
The trend of peace surely will not continue as people have forgotten what peace means. That is why the West so easily speaks of preemptive strikes against Russia. I'm seriously happy that there is peace and I don't sit in a trench aiming my gun at other young adults who I might have been best friends with if there wasn't war. War has always been big men talking and small men dying. This will never change.

Einstein already said that WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones. However I doubt it as the good man died too early to see the WMD's we have today. If there truly happens a war between the nuclear powers of East and West, humanity is gone as the Earth will be vaporized.

Upvote 0