• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Faces of War good for MP?

Ron

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 9, 2006
Im currently playing company of heroes over the lan with my mates now while its undoubtly an awesome multiplayer game there aint that much room for proper tactics, setting up elborate defenses etc i've had my supply routes cut off by 2 engineers:rolleyes: and its the sort of game that rewards rush tactics heavily.
Now what im wondering is if what im looking is an rts to play over lan kinda like coh only with much more realism and room for proper tactics is faces of heroes worth getting?
Now i've looked at the reviews and the forums however they mainly review the single player part which is not what i'm looking for, i only want views from people who've played the multiplayer part with the latest patches(since i hear first realease was buggy as feck) etc also i hear the sequel outfront 2 is coming out soon should i just wait for that?