[Game] Faces of War good for MP?

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Ron

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 9, 2006
Im currently playing company of heroes over the lan with my mates now while its undoubtly an awesome multiplayer game there aint that much room for proper tactics, setting up elborate defenses etc i've had my supply routes cut off by 2 engineers:rolleyes: and its the sort of game that rewards rush tactics heavily.
Now what im wondering is if what im looking is an rts to play over lan kinda like coh only with much more realism and room for proper tactics is faces of heroes worth getting?
Now i've looked at the reviews and the forums however they mainly review the single player part which is not what i'm looking for, i only want views from people who've played the multiplayer part with the latest patches(since i hear first realease was buggy as feck) etc also i hear the sequel outfront 2 is coming out soon should i just wait for that?

DraKon2k

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Vienna, Austria
Well while I really hated SP because it just really sucked I found MP to be quite funny(never bothered to actually play full MP, only played MP Demo). If you can grab the game for 10-20

Ron

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 9, 2006
Tried to do that:( only i get some bull****e about licence expired when i try to play it and i've downloaded it twice from different places be sure it wasnt just corrupted files.

Lionel-RIchie

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 29, 2006
TN, US
It was fun enough when I tried it out, but it lagged to death online due to the physics stuff. I wonder if they fixed that.

Gah...that game could've used some polish. Especially the shoddy dialogue. There is no excuse for what they let slip through in that department.