• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Question] f11 broke my graphics?

Deadbolt

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 23, 2008
So, last night I was trying to f10 out of the disconnecting screen, and I hit f11, which in turn put my game in window mode. So I made it back to full screen and the graphics are extremely blurried and messed up now. I tried messing with the resolution and the full screen button in the game, but my graphics still won't go back to the way they were. I think I normally run on 1024x768, but the graphics just won't look the same when I have it on that. The only way that I can get my graphics to go back to how it looked like before I hit f11, is to play in window mode with the box expanded on my screen as much as I can get it. Though the graphics look normal like that, the address bar and tabs at the bottom and the minimize, window button and the x button bar at the top and side is extremely distracting. Anyone know what I can do to make it go back to being full screen looking like it normally did? It seems like it would be a simple fix but I dunno what is up; making me not want to play with that distraction at the borders of the screen.