• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

F.E.A.R Combat - FEAR multiplayer for free

I hear that when it is released you have to sign up to the site to get a key and then you can play it. Though the only sign up thing I see on the site is for the newsletter, though that could be it, I don't know. IMO its stupid and pointless, Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory did great without any "give us your e-mail address for the key and so we can spam you" bull ****. However, I have not heard any official confirmation of this system being put in place.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Dude, it's free. Don't ***** about free stuff.
Read that last sentence in my post... In the event that said system were to be implemented (being that it was from a UNCONFIRMED report), I believe it would be an utter waste of resources to even bother with. Though if it isn't implemented, then no harm, no foul. Reading people's reply's fully before posting helps.

Upvote 0
It is out, despite what the stupid timer on the combat site says. I saw it available over at 3dgamers, its over 1,000 MB and yes, you do need to sign up to get a key. I guess I will just go back to testing the next RO patch :D, rock launchers (yes I mean rocks), exploding elfs, and poo flinging monkeys were just added... lots of fun, ****s to be you guys :p.

Upvote 0
Run en gun all the way...

how is that any different from the single player, i bought fear the other day for 6 pound

and that feels like a waste of money lol
completed the story in about 5 hours....and it was just the same thing over and over and over again, walk around a bit...kill a squad, continue walking, kill another squad, unlock this door etc

very boring, BUT....everytime alma showed up it became fun for those very few seconds of bieng scared, predictable, but still some thrills, and it is a very good looking game, slow mo owned, but even then....the story had like 4 levels which became annoying....cant remember the first one, but the second map was in the armacham building, and that lasted forever....then your in some apartments, then your in the building where arma is being held or something....game complete

Upvote 0